Tomahawk

Possible, Possible Need To Step Down.

I'm writing this on my phone so the grammar might be absolutely shite

So School's around the corner and with it my parents decided to pull something that might as well say rip to my activity needed to keep being a staff Member.

Long story short, My parents decided to Ban Me from gaming at all during the week so I can "focus on my school work" to do better n school and whatnot. Which is fucking retarded because I'm doing fine in school.

And that only leaves me with 2 weekends to get 20 hours of Tf2 in. Every 2 weeks. And I seriously Doubt I'll be able to play that much during the weekend Either.

But, I did put "Possibly" in the title, twice. Because I'm still trying to convince my parents to get me at least an hour a day. Then I'd be fine.

So I'll post again to see whether or not I'll be able to keep my activity up or not by the time school starts.

The fact that I'm entering my senior year in high school and I still have gaming restrictions piss me off but whatever fuck me over like that.

So yeah just a heads up

@Rejects @Bello @Goblins @mrnutty12

It's a no-go @Bello @Goblins so i'll be stepping down I guess Im totally aiming to get Mod Back as Soon as I can.

Also good to know I was able to get staff and prove to everyone that I actually can not be retarded when we have to get serious.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

It's a no-go @Bello @Goblins so i'll be stepping down I guess Im totally aiming to get Mod Back as Soon as I can.

Also good to know I was able to get staff and prove to everyone that I actually can not be special snowflakeed when we have to get serious.

Alright, man. Good luck in school, and I'm sure you'll be able to get mod again. It just won't take so long this time.