In-Game Name:

xG BullseyeX™

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:49080993

Position:

Time Active:

5-6 months

Experience:

Admin on gmod server Admin on minecraft server and seen many other mods/admins play on the server

Donated:

No

Information:

I have been making great improvements and i would like to "MAKE THIS SERVER GREAT AGAIN" not like it wasn't great it was always great its just a prank but i would really like to help out on the server and YEAH :llama:

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

xG BullseyeX™

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:49080993

Position:

Time Active:

5-6 months

Experience:

Admin on gmod server Admin on minecraft server and seen many other mods/admins play on the server

Donated:

No

Information:

I have been making great improvements and i would like to "MAKE THIS SERVER GREAT AGAIN" not like it wasn't great it was always great its just a prank but i would really like to help out on the server and YEAH :llama:

can confirm it was not always great. these past few years (the parts i was here for) were good but not AS great as around xGs beginning.

Like i've said before, i wont vouch for anyone as im not active and i dont think its fair if im not on to see the rest of hid improvement. But before my pc broke again he was definitely improving, and i feel he definitely deserves temporary mod at the least. Worst case remove it if he abuses, but looking at how hard hes trying to become staff i cant see him doing that, atleast not intentionally.

M:5

A:8

I don't think you're a bad person, but I cant imagine what you would be like with that limited amount of power. I wouldn't trust you not to act with your emotions instead of with your head. Those who are quick to judge dont make it far in the world, and that applies here too.

And just a side note: If you decide to try over and over, at least wait long enough that you can actually change the things that have been addressed in your previous applications. You're leaving zero time for improvement, and haven't seemingly attempted to change.

M:5

A:8

I don't think you're a bad person, but I cant imagine what you would be like with that limited amount of power. I wouldn't trust you not to act with your emotions instead of with your head. Those who are quick to judge dont make it far in the world, and that applies here too.

And just a side note: If you decide to try over and over, at least wait long enough that you can actually change the things that have been addressed in your previous applications. You're leaving zero time for improvement, and haven't seemingly attempted to change.

Since I haven't been as active lately, and a lot of what I've seen was a month or two ago, I'm gonna watch a little more and come back to the thread

Since I haven't been as active lately, and a lot of what I've seen was a month or two ago, I'm gonna watch a little more and come back to the thread

why don't u just get on the server and see how he is instead of triple posting on this thread u silly goose.

I saw you on once in like 5 months or so but i can really say anything about your opinion just what i said already.