Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

I've Covered Wars You Know

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Basically I played Sniper this person named kiriy falsely accused me of hacking and now im banned rip

I should be unbanned because one person falsely accusing me of hacks and it getting perm is :confused:

You weren't banned because someone had accused you of hacking, ironically I tend to ignore Kiriy myself. But @Vixen had mentioned that he thought you were hacking so I decided to spectate you for a bit. Even though you had multiple people having "hackusations" against you, you did absolutely nothing to try and calm people down, didn't deny you were hacking, didn't even say who you were. Mahagony, you should know that people do mistake you for a hacker, trying to purposely look like one as you had stated before based on your chat history doesn't really help us moderators out.

Here's my demo:

[MEDIA=googledrive]0B5WCFaEy8104cUd1aWt5VzN5UlE[/MEDIA]

Picture of chat history mentioning looking like a hacker:

ai.imgur.com_67ZTYjP.thumb.png.b6c870ad955419d05b490c6effaf02c7.png

You might be really, really good, but it really doesn't help when you go out of your way to make yourself look like a hacker, purposely act like one just to get people going, and have a history of being a rather trollish person. Plus during the time I spectate (before Vexx recorded, sadly I didn't record) you happened to flick on a spy multiple times while he was invisible. Perhaps you saw him at some point and I just didn't realize, but this was before he was speaking and it seemed pretty strange. That combined with your history makes it feel like I constantly have to keep an eye on you and makes it hard to tell sometimes since there's so many possibilities or things that could be happening. Even if you aren't, you purposely make it difficult to tell.

Been watching the demo, doesn't really look like he's hacking to me.

Are we unbanning him? @mrgoblins12 @nutty

When I saw the demo, it looked really fishy when he snapped to the spy. I saw the spy's chat bubble, but he snapped to it right as the guy started to speak.

When I saw the demo, it looked really fishy when he snapped to the spy. I saw the spy's chat bubble, but he snapped to it right as the guy started to speak.

I can understand that, but some people have really good reactions and such. I agree with Bello, the guy doesn't look too stupidly suspicious/obvious. Though if I were a frequent mod on TGH I would keep on eye on him for suspicion sake.

I can understand that, but some people have really good reactions and such. I agree with Bello, the guy doesn't look too stupidly suspicious/obvious. Though if I were a frequent mod on TGH I would keep on eye on him for suspicion sake.

True, I suppose.

As Vexx and Vixen said, please try not to make yourself seem like a hacker.

User will be unbanned.

- Closed.