Scootaloo

Scoot's One-stop Key Shop!

Hey you asinine ham-spergers. Scoots here with a metric FUCKLOAD of keys for sale! That's right, I have a lot of keys and they are going for hellaciously good prices. If you have a hankering to open crates on Team Fortress 2, but don't want to drain $2.50 per key from Valve, then this is the right place to be!

If you are interested in getting a killer rate on keys, please get into contact with me. I'm looking to sell around 600 keys or so, so I have plenty in stock and will be more than happy to work with you!

My going rate for keys is currently $1.80 Per Key! Interested yet? You should be! Because that is one SWEET-ASS DEAL.

Should you decide that you want to purchase some cheap keys, please start by getting in contact with me, either here, through Steam, or some other way. Let me know that you plan on purchasing. After you contact me and let me know how many keys you wish to buy, I'll send you an invoice for the total amount and you can make a payment to me through PayPal. (I'll provide my PayPal address during the transaction.) Once the funds clear my account, I will send you a trade offer on Steam with the keys you purchased!

For you hearty sons-a-bitches here at xG, the only stipulation I will set is that you must have the Mobile Authenticator active in order to make a purchase. If it isn't, your keys will be held for a week and it will cause all sorts of headaches for me on my end, so that's the only stipulation. Typically, there are a lot of other restrictions set in place for these kinds of transactions, such as a specific Backpack value, or a limit on the number of keys you can buy per purchase, but I trust you guys enough to look past all of that. And I'm sure that you guys can trust me enough to know that I WILL deliver to you guys. But if you insist, I will be more than happy to have a middle-man if the trust isn't all there. =)

So, if you want some cheap keys, hit me up! I currently have 557 Keys In Stock!

Also, feel free to check the first page of my backpack, as anything there is also for sale. I'll cut some good rates on any of the items you see for sale there. I'm accepting both pure and keys for anything on page 1 of my backpack!

Mimikyu's Inventory

Thanks a ton guys!

Edited by Scootaloo (see edit history)

$1.80 is the going rate for cash transactions just about anywhere you will go. If I am in dire need of a video game or a purchase in a different title, I'll happily sell via market, where I can get closer to $2 per key after market fees.

I'm not really losing ANY profit. I've spent MAYBE $600-700 total on TF2. I have a good $4k worth of keys and unusuals in value to collect.

No way in hell that's losing profit. XD

I will be buying keys but i won't be actually asking for the keys, instead i'm gonna give you like 30 crates and have you unbox them and give me like the 6 unusuals you get :D

I also have a 1:1 crones I haven't sold yet. That won't go for less than 1k

And the Antlers are another 750

Lil Bitey? I'm going to guess at least 150-200.

SWAP THE BITEY WITH MEEEE, <3'

i haz 1 er 1 unuzuale hert dat is serxy

Jk

But seriously, once i get a card, Ill buy some keys from you ;)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)