CappyCappy

Gta Online Crew/division?

People have asked relating questions, and we don't have really anything outside TF2, Gmod, CS:GO, and Nuclear Dawn. If you want to have some of your xg friends to play in a group thing for GTA go ahead and do it.

We do not, but I'm not familiar with GTA online so I don't know exactly to what extent you can use xG as a name, if you have any questions about using the name feel free to ask :) Pretty much if you use xG in any way, please make sure you are representing your clan in a proper way. This means no cheating/hacking/doxing etc.

Hope this answers your question :)

We do not, but I'm not familiar with GTA online so I don't know exactly to what extent you can use xG as a name, if you have any questions about using the name feel free to ask :) Pretty much if you use xG in any way, please make sure you are representing your clan in a proper way. This means no cheating/hacking/doxing etc.

Hope this answers your question :)

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crews

Can someone create an xG crew? People that plays online can join it. Would be fun to play with other xgs online.

In my opinion, I highly doubt even if we DID have one of those divisions, probs would be dead.

GTA online probably won't die until 6 came out. The most recent dlc, bikers just came out and is still updating.

Can someone create an xG crew? People that plays online can join it. Would be fun to play with other xgs online.

GTA online probably won't die until 6 came out. The most recent dlc, bikers just came out and is still updating.

That would be a question for @Aegean and @Rhododendron.

Ask around including your friends and see how many people who like to play GTA online, if you do want to manage a crew named xG or Xeno Gamers feel free, just remember you are representing your community :)