Owl

Coolstorybob

Gonna take some time off. At first I thought about stepping down, but I feel that if I take a few weeks where I don't ahve to worry about xG stuff I'll be much more prepared to actually do xG stuff when I'm back.

Will return after thanksgiving with big plans and #nomemes

Also, I'm stepping down from minecraft. To be honest I have 0 interest in the game itself, and I'd much rather focus my efforts on making the cs division great rather than making the minecraft division average. What will come next out of the division is entirely up to @Aegean, although I suspect he has some plans for it.

Sorry for my recent inactivity guys, I just need a bit of a break. This clan has been a part of my life for 4+ years, so I don't really wanna just jump ship at this point.

Always good to take a little break, your position on CS:GO will stay until you return and thanks for letting us know :) Hope you enjoy your break fammm

Always good to take a little break, your position on CS:GO will stay until you return and thanks for letting us know :) Hope you enjoy your break fammm

Exactly what he said, enjoy your break <3