Aegean

Lets Talk About Minecraft Xg

How and when have you seen the map?

Through the update screenshots of course. Some areas of the map is rather, dull, even looks kinda (No offense) weird. For example, The walls are literally perfect, with no variation at all. The fountains could be improved with the new particle mechanics, which I already have tested. I dont think little to any redstone was used in the map. Also, the banners for "Welcome to xenogamers minecraft" looks kinda weird, and it should be replaced by either wool, or other.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/JNugh[/MEDIA]

Again, improvements wont happen until I acquire my account, or get aegean.

Btw the picture above was created using an un-authorized account.

Edit: if you dont get what this is, its basically particle commands on a loop. it looks like the dispensers are spewing the water out.

Edited by CappyCappy (see edit history)

Everything plugin wise has already been setup minus configuring towny which is easy and updating premium plugins to 1.11. At most, the economy spreadsheet needs to be updated as it was oriented for factions. Not sure what @SuperMaddud wants to do.

Ah ok, well like I said I'm up for helping where it's needed, so just let me know. ;)

Thing:

Apparently the fallingsand fountain commands was outdated. The fountain could either use a command block that destroys and replaces the block under the top 4 water blocks to refresh it. Although this means the destroyed blocks will drop, causing items to be allover the place. Is there a plugin to disable item drop in A certain area?

Is there a plugin to disable item drop in A certain area?

I know you can use command blocks to constantly remove items in an area, so I'm guessing its possible just to reverse that in one way or another.

Ignore this I cant read.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Is there a plugin to disable item drop in A certain area?
\

Since I misread this the first time, I would see if a normal anti griefing plugin of a sort would work like worldguard (if thats still a thing), or logblock, coreprotect, etc.

K IGNORE THIS TOO I CANT READ EVEN MORE ;W;

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

\

Since I misread this the first time, I would see if a normal anti griefing plugin of a sort would work like worldguard (if thats still a thing), or logblock, coreprotect, etc.

Something thats like disableTileDrops in An area would be nice

Holy christ I really cant read...... Ok so cappy said that the blocks would be dropping in an area yes? Just set up a command block to instantly remove items in that area. :coffee:

hmm it worked, exept that would need another clock (IDK ABOUT NEW COMMAND BLOCKS IM BAD)

There's a really easy quickly repeating redstone timer I could make, but idk how much it would lag the server, literally takes like 6 redstone and two repeaters.

There's a really easy quickly repeating redstone timer I could make, but idk how much it would lag the server, literally takes like 6 redstone and two repeaters.

Sir, I guess youre as uninformed as me about the new "repeating" command block.

Sir, I guess youre as uninformed as me about the new "repeating" command block.
\

Haven't played very much since 1.8. sooo, uh yeah, would what i said still work or naw?

\

Haven't played very much since 1.8. sooo, uh yeah, would what i said still work or naw?

It did work. Apparently you can set the repeating cm blocks to no need for redstone, then stuff automatically happens

Through the update screenshots of course. Some areas of the map is rather, dull, even looks kinda (No offense) weird. For example, The walls are literally perfect, with no variation at all. The fountains could be improved with the new particle mechanics, which I already have tested. I dont think little to any redstone was used in the map. Also, the banners for "Welcome to xenogamers minecraft" looks kinda weird, and it should be replaced by either wool, or other.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/JNugh[/MEDIA]

Again, improvements wont happen until I acquire my account, or get aegean.

Btw the picture above was created using an un-authorized account.

Edit: if you dont get what this is, its basically particle commands on a loop. it looks like the dispensers are spewing the water out.

Thank you for your input. We will take it into consideration. We are working very hard on the server to make sure that it is the very best it can be. We are always looking for ways to improve when it comes to our buildings, the plugins we use, the config settings, and how we operate as a staff. The album you linked of course is an "update" or a "sneak peak" and is not the final product. This means there is still plenty of work to be done. Many of the improvements that you have suggested have already been talked about and are planned on doing. If you have ever built anything in your life you would know that a lot of what you suggested are minor "details" and are the last part of any project. You start with the big base, fill that base with structure and form, then you and the details that bring it all together. I'm sorry this didn't compute to you. I will be sure that the rest of our updates are more clear and able to be understood by all. I know you feel that you can contribute to the minecraft server, but please I assure you that all of the people we have working on the server now very capable and I have the highest confidence in all of the people who have made their contributions. If we ever need any assistance we will be sure to include consulting you and your expertise in Minecraft, of course once you receive a legitimate copy of the game. Thank you very much for your posts. We really truely appreciate them.