TBOHB

!!alert!! I Have Made A Custom Hud!!

Good Evening!

I have made the xG community a custom hud for use in TF2! I will post a link to download the hud from ToonHud! Let me know what you guys think or what could be changed!

ToonHUD - Customizable HUD for TF2

JESUS, those colors are bright.

Not bad ;)

Also, I probably am not going to link this as being this is already a separate thread, the point of adding it to mine is totally null.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

JESUS, those colors are bright.

Not bad ;)

Also, I probably am not going to link this as being this is already a separate thread, the point of adding it to mine is totally null.

I was worried the colors were bright. I think I'll have to make it darker. My eyes bleed in my bp. Ill reply to this if/when I ever update it.

@TBOHB Everything looks pretty nice, but I would recommend changing the menu shader. The color is just weird when you used all of the Xenogamers blue color. Just a suggestion, doesn't mean you have to take my advice. :]

this actually looks really good, the only thing i have to say, but only as an opinionated thing, is that the main menu buttons look very small which can be good but it just feels wrong to me. otherwise really good job on this.