Espeon

Inactive Tf2 Staff

As many of us are aware, there is a LOT of inactive and corrupt staff in xG. I'm not naming names, but there has been a lot of staff accused of favoritism and just plain lack of judgement. Many regulars on the servers and even some staff think we should demote some of the inactive/corrupt staff members because there much better canidates to replace them.

@Bello @Goblins @mrnutty12

I'm really surprised at the lack of demotions considering how many should have taken place. The requirement for being staff was 20 hours but there were multiple staff members under that time. Some by a lot.

@Goodra I have made a conversation with you and the rest of the TF2 higher-ups. You can tell us there.

I'm going to close this thread to prevent any unnecessary flame wars from occurring. Also, if you feel as if there is a problem with a staff member(s), please tell us or make a "Member Protest" thread instead of making a post that is super vague.

If any other higher-ups feel as if this thread should be re-opened for a reason, then go ahead.

- Closed.