Dethman

Fuck Comcast- Inactivity

So Comcast has been doing a lot of shady shit in my area lately and just last night my internet was completely shut down without warning and they did it to about 9 other houses in the city I live in. Called them up and they said they had no clue and it was a mistake, got it turned back on and then an hour later they shut down mine and the other 9 houses internet again and yet again, no warning or explanation. Called them up this morning and they said they will have someone out at my house by noon to fix it and he never came and now i have to wait till at least January 2nd to get it fixed.

So basically i am going to be inactive for maybe a week or less pending on when my internet gets fixed and if Comcast stops being lazy.

@German @BustANutty @Drunk @Turk @NotEgossi

Edited by Dethman (see edit history)

So Comcast has been doing a lot of shady shit in my area lately and just last night my internet was completely shut down without warning and they did it to about 9 other houses in the city I live in. Called them up and they said they had no clue and it was a mistake, got it turned back on and then an hour later they shut down mine and the other 9 houses internet again and yet again, no warning or explanation. Called them up this morning and they said they will have someone out at my house by noon to fix it and he never came and now i have to wait till at least January 2nd to get it fixed.

So basically i am going to be inactive for maybe a week or less pending on when my internet gets fixed and if Comcast stops being lazy.

@German @BustANutty @Drunk @Turk @NotEgossi

*cough* get Verizon *cough*

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Sorry bout your ISP dude, I hear so much bad shit about Comcast from americans I'm glad I have Rogers (even though they have their own issues time to time)