Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

xG-Rep Retr0

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I was playing on the good old xG server on prison,and

comes on and Godz is on ct telling him to have a active lr by a time and he says he cant,and Godz kills him after the time he gave when he didnt do a lr and he banned him. Then I started protesting his ban throughout the maps and he kept on muting me. On vip in the mix, I made a bind that said #GodzForCT and he banned me for using it throughout rounds and he didnt even give me a warning on that map.

Now this is the story all about how Pokemon's life got flipped turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute just scroll right here and I'll tell you all how he became the dankest last meme of 2016.

on avalanche, some guy named Godz gives me from 420 to 4 to do my LR by and I was like nah fam you can't do that. I was not tagged up at the time and acted undercover as Childish Memebeno.

I told him not to, as I was trying to decide where to start my LR (I was going to rebel by the way so I was bhopping away at first then I stood there for a second to just allahu ackbar it and he killed me, he was swiftly CT banned for 1 day) but that is all irrelevant to this ban protest anyway.

For the next several rounds retr0 aka this person aka pokemon master would repeatedly call me a badmin and abuser and that I needed to read the rules even after I told him that the rules did not allow you to kill LR on purpose for any reason, via mic and I muted a dozen times over 4 maps and gave warnings each time. when he was muted he would spam it in chat both regular and normal. on the final map I gave him a "final warning" and he continued to spam his new bind that said "xG-Rep Retr0 : UNBAN GODZ YOU BADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and #GodzForCT aso I banned him for a day.

After the ban the players there held a self imposed moment of silence for him, at the end someone said "Wait, it was only a day ban? : ("

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

it was 4:30 to 4 because you need to give 30 seconds and you can give a time to do a lr and they can kill you if you do not do the lr by the given time. I have the whole conversation with virr ready to paste if you still dont believe me

It's it's not stated in the rules then it is up to the admins. If virr says something at the time he is on then what he says is law. Then when chrono is on Andre he says something else then he word is law at that time. It was a fair ban.

And it's only a day, get over it

It's it's not stated in the rules then it is up to the admins. If virr says something at the time he is on then what he says is law. Then when chrono is on Andre he says something else then he word is law at that time. It was a fair ban.

And it's only a day, get over it

The first it's is supposed to be if. Andre is supposed to be and. My phone is fucking up.

Warden is supposed to give a reasonable time before lr has to be called. I wouldn't call 20 or 30 seconds a reasonable time, especially as some lrs require some setup before they can be performed(think race or gun toss). While i do agree that a ct ban isn't really warranted after a single freekill (especially if it only happens once), but as i dont know the full context of the situation i will trust @Chrono's judgement on this one

As for the server ban, it is completely justified. Warnings don't magically reset after mapchange, and if you keep spamming your bind after several warnings a server ban is 100% fair. Besides, it's only a 1 day ban, you can keep playing tomorrow.

Neither Godz or

@AyanoAishiSqueake will be unbanned. Thread closed~

Edited by Guest (see edit history)