james8470

New Guy On The Forums!

Hey xG!

I'm james8470,

but you can just call me James (y)

I'm just some dude who really likes xG TF2 servers and have played them for the last three months mostly as Sniper with Lucksman :sneaky: >:).

I've actually been on the forums for a few weeks now, but forgot to introduce myself (better late then never lol).

My other main interests revolve around the natural world and conservation of it.

I've already applied to be a member of xG, and am currently working on a design project for xG too.

Meh, that's about all that's going on.

Hit me up if you wana play or trade anytime. :cigar:

I've actually been on the forums for a few weeks now, but forgot to introduce myself (better late then never lol)

Belated welcome to Xeno Gamers' forums in that case!

Welcome my good sir, if you want to discuss about your design project (if you haven't already spoken to a higher up) feel free to start a private conversation with me via forums :)

Welcome my good sir, if you want to discuss about your design project (if you haven't already spoken to a higher up) feel free to start a private conversation with me via forums :)

Yea you replied to it here Hub Shop Icons?

Sorry I forgot to PM you about that, I'll do this soon and maybe you can help me make these? :0

I'm off for the rest of this week b/c spring break so I can do some hardy work most days.

Hi there :waving::waving::waving:

Lol hi :waving:

I played w/ you yesterday and we were joking about your ninja-turtule kissing spray

( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

Edited by james8470 (see edit history)