Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Zac

Identity:

STEAM_0:0:40934836

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Here is the Unban Challenge #4 "Watch the movie `The Buttercream Gang` and write a two-page review on it. Document must be 12pt font Times New Roman with 1 inch margins and it can be double spaced."

I talked about certain parts in certain areas. The review is very scattered, like I'll talk about subjects then characters at random.

It's all in this screenshot.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Zac

Identity:

STEAM_0:0:40934836

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Here is the Unban Challenge #4 "Watch the movie `The Buttercream Gang` and write a two-page review on it. Document must be 12pt font Times New Roman with 1 inch margins and it can be double spaced."

I talked about certain parts in certain areas. The review is very scattered, like I'll talk about subjects then characters at random.

It's all in this screenshot.

It shows SCREENSHOT twice, but the first one is the first page and the second one is the second page. Since the requirement was TWO pages.

After analyzing your the content of your essay I will have to ask you to rewrite it.

Through the entirety of your essay, you spoke in 1st person. That shows you are a weak writer in a metaphorical and literal sense. Your review means nothing if you do not write it as if it is the word of god. Essentially, it is not a review, this paper is just "Oh I think this is gud." Not to mention this is suppose to be a review, it was more so a summary and not a review. Put some effort into your work.