Sign in to follow this  
Arthman

alright, It's weird

Alright, Earlier this night, Me and hudson though somebody was hacking. So we go on, we try to ban him. Then BEFORE i ban him, He says he's esea. I close the ADMIN MENU and he sends me a link. Turns out he's legit. Everything was fine. Untill next map (remember, I closed menu, Not meant to ban him). Then his friend tell me to add him. Turns out hes perm banned by my for hacking when it's actualy a glitch. Maybe i pressed ban, but i actualy meant to Close the window. 0:1:28772973

that's his steam. Could somebody unban him?. If you turn out to think i meant to abuse on him then Ill take the consequences like a man. But its a glitch from MY point of view. Now it's bad because it turns out that guy is awesome. His name is -LF Viater.

REmember, If you judge me guilty of abuse (which if it is, It was accidental) Since im an adult, Ill take the consequences. I just want that dude to be unbanned.

as he told me he plays in serious games league and such and play for the money , won 5grand, meaning hes pro and such and knows how to handle recoil and such.