KingKermit

Mvm Weekend

I love doing tours

I usually do one every weekend, so it shouldn't be hard for me to go on Mondays, except...

I'll be gone every Monday of the summer. :(

Do this on Saturday/Sunday and I can play, though. Others might find it easier to do then as well since many have the days off, if you can manage.

I love doing tours

I usually do one every weekend, so it shouldn't be hard for me to go on Mondays, except...

I'll be gone every Monday of the summer. :(

Do this on Saturday/Sunday and I can play, though. Others might find it easier to do then as well since many have the days off, if you can manage.

hm sure i could just ask for mvm weekly a group can agree on,i can do anyday i get off work at 7pm eastern time.

Since nothing's been said about this in two days, I went ahead and made a steam group for us to coordinate future tours Steam Community :: Group :: Xeno Gamers MvM Club

@KingKermit I intend to promote you to leader of it when you join, since this whole thing was your idea

@EveryoneElse don't worry, I specifically stated the group as an "An unofficial Xeno Gamers club"

I propose these times:

Days: Saturday

Time: 8:00 PM (PCT) - 11:00 - 12:00 PM

→ Everyone will be responsible for buying their own tour tickets, I recommend this site (Marketplace - Securely buy and sell TF2 items) [cheaper than Steam market, no trade hold]

→ The tours will probably all be advanced/expert since we get better loot and less tickets are required, maybe we'll rotate between the tours we do to keep things fresh?

→ We'll tour together by adding each other as friends so we can invite everyone together in one party. @KingKermit I've sent an invite to you

→ I'll keep the calendar of the Steam group updated when we add decide on new tours, and specifically outline the following on this thread:

Date:

Time:

Tour:

The first group tour may only be @KingKermit and I, but that's OK. At least we'll be getting started :p

The first tour:

Date: Tomorrow, June 10th

Time: 8:00 PM (PCT) - 11:00 PM - 12:00 PM (however long it takes)

Tour: Two-Cities?

Join the Steam group if your interested in coming, and say so in this thread as well. Buy tickets!

If anyone has any suggestions on what else to do, let us know in the thread! (y)

I wana kill some robots with ya'll!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'll join this and do some often enough. Also @Skeletal get your ass down here boi, it's time to Mann up and get some shiny new guns.

I'll join this and do some often enough. Also @Skeletal get your ass down here boi, it's time to Mann up and get some shiny new guns.

if i have the money sure.

It has come to my attention that when I wrote this

ai.gyazo.com_77211502737c8057179940f53512ec1b.png.f4f04b76283493be9150ca4d64872c55.png

I wasn't very clear, sorry about the confusion!

The tour starts at 8:00 PM (PCT)

The tour ends at around 11:00 to 12:00 or whenever we finish

That's four hours from the current time.

I'll make a steam group announcement as well

We did 2/4 Two-Cities missions tonight, but cut it to an end because it was getting late.

This is totally my fault. I just randomly picked a time, and I should've consulted more people before taking reckless charge of this idea and scheduling a tour on such short notice.

I talked @Krampus and @KingKermit who were touring with me, and we agreed on 5:00 PM (PCT) in order to finish the tours tomorrow, and a potential time for future Saturday tours.

If anyone wants to join us for the last two missions on Sunday, don't hesitate to do so! :P

Just an update on the group:

So there was no tour this weekend because no one else was able to do it except me. Even @KingKermit , the guy who runs the tours and invites us into the parties, was offline when the tour was supposed to begin.

The reasons were mostly that they couldn't afford tickets at the moment. The 5:00 PM (PCT) time for our tours may also play a role in it?

The biggest culprit for me is simply the lack of players in the group. Sure, we have 14 as-is but only around 3-4 of us actually play the tours.

So, I have a few ideas on what we can do to amend this:

1) Change the 5:00 PM (PCT) time. Please compare this to your own timezone and see if it works for you. Please post a suggestion to change the tour time if this is too late/early for you.

2) Only have xG MvM-Club tours ever other week as opposed to every week. This way, people have to buy tickets less frequently. Since there was no tour this week, I've scheduled the next tour on the club's event calendar for next week. Saturday, July 1st, 5:00 PM (PCT)

Please post any other suggestions in a reply!

Hopefully, the group will bounce back from this downward curve. I really enjoyed our first two tours and I would hate to have to stop so soon. :(

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Another week with no one able to go on tour (no worries, I get it. Tours cost money and time, after all), and no one's posted suggestions here, or in the steam group (I made a discussion there, too).

@KingKermit hasen't even been online, or asked anyone to organize the parties for him.

If this continues next week, I am shutting down the steam group and this idea along with it. :(

@KingKermit has disclosed to me that he has quitted TF2.

Because of this, he may or may not be active on xG anymore. You can talk to him about that.

I'm the most active one in the MvM group, managing the event calendar, posting updates, etc.

I would take this over, except I can't invite people into TF2 parties due to a glitch. Furthermore, for the reasons I've already explained such as people not being able to afford tickets, or simply not enough people in the group to be online at the right time, it's been very difficult to organize tours.

We had a successful two or three tours, but that's it. It was fun, but this idea clearly isn't working out.

I'm shutting down the steam group sometime today, and declaring the MvM club dissolved.:sorry:

If you have a problem with this (which I doubt since no one cares about this club anymore), you have around six hours to say so.

However, if anyone reading this likes to do MvM tours, hit me up sometime and we'll play one together. :cigar: