Donakonda

Donakonda - Team Fortress 2

So there's still this issue with donakonda getting mod. People say his immature by what? Asking so many questions? This kid has dedication and one of the nicest people in Xg. Some people find his interaction and asking question to be annoying because that usual, but is that really immature? Does he go off being a butt and being rude to people?

3 months guy... of denying him. He's gotta have some kind of experience and know the backbones of servers.

So here is my suggestion.

Give him probational mod.

He messes up, then he messes up.

He does fine then he does fine.

Give this kid a chance at least people.

Now I don't intend to speak for anyone, but I would like to try and clarify something as I understand it. I do not believe the majority of people here claiming donakonda is immature are using that word in the more common sense of him being childish or rude. Instead, I think people are trying to say he is more lacking in other regards that you would see from someone of a "mature" descript. Things such as lacking patience in some situations and not always understand underlying intent in some peoples words/actions (as well as other examples pointed out in both this and his previous app) In general, I feel people are more concerned with him being able to handle the cababilites of mod then they are of him behaving poorly (I could be incorrect, this is just how im taking previous peoples statements. If im wrong and anyone meant this differently, do correct me). I hope this clarifies these statements for those who asked.

So there's still this issue with donakonda getting mod. People say his immature by what? Asking so many questions? This kid has dedication and one of the nicest people in Xg. Some people find his interaction and asking question to be annoying because that usual, but is that really immature? Does he go off being a butt and being rude to people?

3 months guy... of denying him. He's gotta have some kind of experience and know the backbones of servers.

So here is my suggestion.

Give him probational mod.

He messes up, then he messes up.

He does fine then he does fine.

Give this kid a chance at least people.

Spoopy we need more people that think like that. People -1 they aren't fit. I know it is the higher ups choice but I agree on the if he does good he does good, and if he doesn't he doesn't.

Dona I am going to change my vote to a +1 for probationary moderator.