Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Official : Xeno Gamers Council Meeting

xglogo2p.png

Mandatory Council Meeting

August 12th

5:00 P.M. Eastern Time

If you cannot attend this meeting, please notify me either in private chat, or send me a message

Please address any issues, this is to meet other members, and discuss important topics.

Members know who they are

Only reply if I contacted you about the council

um...my cat died and i need to go to its funeral.

Your not even in the council. Please only respond if I contacted you about council.

Is this just to get organized, or is this the real deal? If it's just the meeting with them, I think we need to get our council members together beforehand to figure out what we're all saying.

Okay, silence, I asked you if we could form one, and you were like, sure... why not. Probably half-asleep, but you said yes. So this is why it exists.

I apointed members that I thought were capable of handling rough situations. Arthman, this was before you re-joined, so don't rage please.

Is this just to get organized, or is this the real deal? If it's just the meeting with them, I think we need to get our council members together beforehand to figure out what we're all saying.

Yes, this is to get things organized. Just to discuss matters before we do the real thing.

WOW I didn't get invited, and I'm co-leader. ENJOY YOUR STAFF MEETING WHILE IM HERE EATING MY OWN COOKIES!

(+10 points if Duckii reads my comment)

WOW I didn't get invited, and I'm co-leader. ENJOY YOUR STAFF MEETING WHILE IM HERE EATING MY OWN COOKIES!

(+10 points if Duckii reads my comment)

Sigh...this was formed when you "Resigned"

hmmm, i don't remember having a council though : o , also aegean you don't have any cookies cause you gave them to me remember!