Identity:

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

I have played multiple times on several TF2 Server

Reasons for Joining:

Back in the days, i have had the most fun in my entire TF2-Life on the Pokemon-Map Trading servers. Now, as i am almost every day on the XG TS3-Server, i thought it is the right time to join this big friendly family. I have also made som new friends i met on this server, e.g. @Egossi , @virr and my long time friend from back @ school, @Bello. If i would be accepted as a Member of this Clan, this would fulfill my biggest wish in life.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

+1 very german haha nice guy get him member :D

sieg heil, heil hitler, schnitzel, schnitzel, ja ja heißt, leck mick em arsch sheiße du bist sheiße das ist richtig meine freund?

right? >D

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)