Minecraft 1.12  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Minecraft 1.12

• Sucks
    • It’s Okay I guess
    • Not bad at all
    • Great!
    • HELP ME I CANT STOP PLAYING

What are your thoughts on Microsofts decision to release the final release of Minecraft. this new version of minecraft?

What do you like about it?

What do you hate?

@Rhododendron @virr @Aegean if this is to be in the minecraft division, please move there. At the moment I don’t know if I should have it here or in Minecraft so please do with it what you will :)

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

What are your thoughts on Microsofts decision to release the final release of Minecraft.

What do you hate?

@Rhododendron @virr @Aegean if this is to be in the minecraft division, please move there. At the moment I don’t know if I should have it here or in Minecraft so please do with it what you will :)

Link for the uninformed?

What are your thoughts on Microsofts decision to release the final release of Minecraft. this new version of minecraft?

What do you hate?

What I hate is TNT, redstone, and fluid systems got changed.

Since I don't have a computer I just play it rarely on my PS4. My world is just a build world. I don't really care too much about the new 'Illagers' but it doesn't feel vanilla anymore. After they added the zombie and skeleton reskins, it didn't feel normal. I knew Microsoft would do something like it because it's Microsoft. But I digress.

The new update for console is fine with me only because I don't really care. Like I said its just me building shit wothout purpose.