EyedJester

New titles

In light of the recent removal of two of my titles, I can now create two new ones. On top of that, I will buy two more. Since the community here removed my titles, they may as well choose what the new ones are. (Although the real reason is that I just don't have any ideas whatsoever.) Comment what ideas you have, and I'll pick the ones that are either most agreed with or liked, or the ones I just find the dankest to use out of it.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Also if I am allowed to pitch in more than 1 idea.

Terraria modifiers could be pretty good.

Some of them are

Armored, Warding, Arcane, Quick, Violent, Precise, Savage, Terrible, Dull, Legendary, Mystic, Mythical, Light, Taboo, Celestial, Furious, Lethargic, Keen, Zealous, Godly, Unreal, Demonic, and Ruthless.

Also if I am allowed to pitch in more than 1 idea.

Terraria modifiers could be pretty good.

Some of them are

Armored, Warding, Arcane, Quick, Violent, Precise, Savage, Terrible, Dull, Legendary, Mystic, Mythical, Light, Taboo, Celestial, Furious, Lethargic, Keen, Zealous, Godly, Unreal, Demonic, and Ruthless.

Those are all good, but they feel kind of... Default? And those are definitely quite a few.

How about some zelda titles?

• The Hero of Time(Light Blue)
  • The Hero of Twilight(Black or a red/orange)
  • The Hero of Sea(Navy Blue or red)
  • The Hero xG(blue and gray of course)

How about some zelda titles?

• The Hero of Time(Light Blue)
  • The Hero of Twilight(Black or a red/orange)
  • The Hero of Sea(Navy Blue or red)
  • The Hero xG(blue and gray of course)

The Hero of Time

The Hero of Twilight / The Hero of Twilight

The Hero of Sea

The Hero of xG

Is this what you were thinking of? These are just the basic colors that I could think of, but around these shades?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The Hero of Time

The Hero of Twilight / The Hero of Twilight

The Hero of Sea

The Hero of xG

Is this what you were thinking of? These are just the basic colors that I could think of, but around these shades?

For the most part except for that first hero of twilight. Maybe like a more orange shade? Oh yeah we dont have a colour wheel on here. But yeah that red/crimson looks pretty good. Do you like em cuz I do.