EyedJester

New titles

For the most part except for that first hero of twilight. Maybe like a more orange shade? Oh yeah we dont have a colour wheel on here. But yeah that red/crimson looks pretty good. Do you like em cuz I do.

You can use hex codes to get colors that arent available in the little dropdown. Either way, heres the colors we can use in tf2 More Colors

Example:

>[color=#336666]example[/color]

makes this color

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

You can use hex codes to get colors that arent available in the little dropdown. Either way, heres the colors we can use in tf2 More Colors

Oh ok. Thanks. Ill do some revisions on the colour.

Hero of Time: {dodgerblue}

Hero of the Sea: {azure}

Hero of Twilght (This one could be any one of the reds with black). {darkred} {orangered} {collectors}

Sorry couldn't get the hex codes for these but go into that more colours list that has been wonderfully provided be @virr

EDIT: The Hero of xG is great how it is so thats why it isnt included.

Currently the titles I have chosen and put in are:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Silver I

Minion

I will be adding in the other two later.

@Tatost Also, I was evil. I made it cost 71015. The date the Minion movie came out. 07/10/15

Currently the titles I have chosen and put in are:

Silver I

Minion

I will be adding in the other two later.

@Tatost Also, I was evil. I made it cost 71015. The date the Minion movie came out. 07/10/15

Since we already have Bronze V, Silver I isn't nearly as funny to use in my opinion. Minion is disgusting but in a way that makes the title better if you get me. :coffee:

Since we already have Bronze V, Silver I isn't nearly as funny to use in my opinion. Minion is disgusting but in a way that makes the title better if you get me. :coffee:

I didn't make Silver I to be funny, it was just one of the suggested titles that I thought was best. The next two I put in are probably going to be Top Meme and Daddio.

It's still open though, so who knows. Maybe someone will suggest something danker.

I didn't make Silver I to be funny, it was just one of the suggested titles that I thought was best. The next two I put in are probably going to be Top Meme and Daddio.

It's still open though, so who knows. Maybe someone will suggest something danker.

I thought mine were pretty dank