Tatost

Highlander event interest check

Would you like to bring back the TF2 Highlander event?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to bring back the TF2 Highlander event?

• Yes
    • No

Just gonna make a poll to see if anyone is still interested in the Highlander event that was supposed to happen a long time ago.

Shit happened people got banned, people left, so here I am.

If you don't know what Highlander is, it's a 9v9 competitive TF2 format where each team will have one of each class. Most game modes associated with hl would be payload and KOTH.

If this poll passes with at least 65% of the people interested, I'll go ahead and try to jump start this thing again. The poll will last for five days, do not sign up for the event on this thread, if the poll passes I will make another application thread for you guys.

By the way, this is an event, I'm not trying to make a competitive team to bring into ugc or anything.The event is merely just for fun, winners will get a prize. I'll try my best to re-setup the stream plan that we had.

Awesome!

Keep us posted. (y)

I'll try my best to keep you guys posted here until I can get planning done, where I'll start a new thread with sign ups. I won't be online until the first of next month, my brother had drained all of our data usage streaming a show on Netflix nonstop.