Identity:

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

At least two years

Reasons for Joining:

Been enjoying the Freak Fortress server that xG has, and have recently been enjoying other servers, mostly the Deathrun. Also thought it would be a fun group to join, and a good number on there recognize me, if not for the gaming name, then for how I communicate well with others.

This guy's been playing on FF2 for a very very long time. Really nice, mature player. Regularly playing for over a year, easily. He changes his name a lot, but if you've played on FF2, chances are you've played with him.

One question though, is your age right in the info above? Just curious, since it needs to be accurate. If so then:

+1

A:9

M:9

Long time player, should have been a member a long time ago.

What's the point in lying on your age app? There's no way you're actually 46.

Please tell us your real age.

Why are you just assuming hes lying? Anyways +1 I've seen you around on FF2 and you've never caused any problems nor have you broke any rules (from what i've seen) and that shows great marks that you could be a great xG member :D

Why are you just assuming hes lying? Anyways +1 I've seen you around on FF2 and you've never caused any problems nor have you broke any rules (from what i've seen) and that shows great marks that you could be a great xG member :D

Tuna come on. 46? Secondly he's hiding his age on his profile. Even a non-gamer can deduce that he's more than likely lying :coffee:

Hey man old people play vidya games. Heck I even know a dude thats 50+ and I'm pretty sure he still plays TF2/FF2. I see where you're coming from but unless attractor talks in voice chat we just have to believe in the age he has given us.

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Note: n/a