Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    Caribou
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:0:54233698
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information
    I've donated 10$ in order to get unbanned, I've caused way too much problems that can be atoned for by just a ban protest without punishment; I still don't think donating 10$ is punishment, I'll be more than happy to pay the 10$ for xG as I really do love the community, there have been plenty of bumpy rides but still.

I'll try my best to keep my temper at bay, and if my best isn't enough punishment again is the only action which is right, I'm done hiding around and being as toxic as I was. I grew rather than changed, I admit I still have some moments where I relive my character of "ManlyDuck" but regardless I'm more or less different.

If a picture is necessary I'll gladly take one

Oh heck

In all honesty I really feel like Caribou has come far since his days of ManlyDuck. I've been one of his closest friends since then and I know how bad he was back then  (evident from how I banned him so many times). However, comparative to then, I feel like he has come such a long way. Obviously there have been a few hiccups and I know there were a few when he was under the Caribou alias, but I feel like a lot of people have had moments like that, myself included. 

hmu with that selfie fam.

Post a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper that says 'I <3 XENO GAMERS'

You also must donate $10 or this won't work! (THIS ONLY WORKS ONCE!)