Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

53 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

Vexx already stated he's not going to take strawpoll ballots into account as they can easily be manipulated with a vpn and allow for a single person to vote infinitely. I'm not familiar with the new forums and whether integrated polls are still a thing, but if they are, I'd suggest your scrap the thread and make a new one. @Kypari

tagging Vexx for confirmation @Vexx

Yeah I am aware he told me ^^ Just waiting for confirmation from virr whether votes are available on the forums yet ^^

But yeah feel free to close this and I'll see to making one later possibly! @Vexx@mrnutty12@virr@Elcark@Vargas

Kypari

Kypari

48 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

Vexx already stated he's not going to take strawpoll ballots into account as they can easily be manipulated with a vpn and allow for a single person to vote infinitely. I'm not familiar with the new forums and whether integrated polls are still a thing, but if they are, I'd suggest your scrap the thread and make a new one. @Kypari

tagging Vexx for confirmation @Vexx

Yeah I am aware he told me ^^ Just waiting for confirmation from virr whether votes are available on the forums yet ^^

3 minutes ago, Kypari said:

But yeah feel free to close this and I'll see to making one later possibly! @Vexx@mrnutty12@virr@Elcark@Vargas

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    MrAwesome104 Brian