10 members have voted

1. 1. What is your view on RGB?

• Everything must be RGB
    • RGB
    • No RGB
    • Anti-RGB

Question

What is your view on RGB? Why?

I personally like RGB, it looks neat and adds a little something to any setup no matter how big or how small. 

7 answers to this question

I'd say meh, but they are pretty expensive to get and I don't have any myself. Need the headset to actually speak in mic without getting any background noise though.

5 hours ago, Tatost said:

An RGB keyboard is pretty nice to have.

An RGB mouse is okay I guess.

RGB headsets are over the top.

I like the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2, I didn't get it for the RGB but I did get it because it sounds good and I've been suggested them.  The RGB was just a bonus I guess.
Like you can't see it yourself so why does it need to be there? So I also agree that RGB headsets are "over the top", but if that's your style no problem with that.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

3 hours ago, TheSupremePatriot said:

I like the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2, I didn't get it for the RGB but I did get it because it sounds good and I've been suggested them.  The RGB was just a bonus I guess.
Like you can't see it yourself so why does it need to be there? So I also agree that RGB headsets are "over the top", but if that's your style no problem with that.

I also have this headset and it is sick. I could care less about the lights on it though

39 minutes ago, Shadower said:

the brighter my setup is, the more pain I feel in my eyes, I like a very dark room with a screen on low brightness, also it would be slightly distracting since it would be the brightest thing in the room.

also I hate colors.

not gonna lie, that actually does sound kind of nice.

I actually disable the rgb on my keyboard because i just dont like the colors in my face and my room never gets dark enough as to where i cant see the keys (swedish summer wooo). If it has rbg, fine, but id rather spend that money on performance.