1 minute ago, Blizzard said:

I don't really know you and I'm aware you were one of the few paid mods back in the day and did a fairly poor job at that, (I'll put aside the past, as that was a long time ago) however after me not being active on servers for several months and joining today just to see what's up with current xg I was greeted to listen to a group of 3-4 people talking about how you spawned in a valve rocket launcher the day prior and abused it without a proper vote. 

However I can't give a solid answer so I'm staying neutral due to my long absence, but my observation still may hold some sort of resonance with any sort of negative feedback present in the thread

Good luck with your membership

like i said before about the valve rocket launcher i did not call a vote and i did not kill with it. i was told it was fine since i did not kill but he or she said next time call a vote so no one will complain.  i will call a vote in the future. 

3 minutes ago, NitNat said:

You are admitting to ruining game balance with some of your donors powers, which is against the rules, but the sniping into enemy spawn and actually killing people wasn't an example of donor abuse, but a reason as to why you are still creating trouble with even the most basic of rules.

how am i ruining game balance? i got one shot off before i was grabbed and thrown. i’m not trying to create trouble. i haven’t created trouble it’s just people want trouble with me like literally what problems have i caused since being back 

2 minutes ago, TooSadToTalk said:

no i did try and snipe in to there spawn it didn’t work out like i knew it wasn’t going to and there not excuses they are justified reasons but not justified by you guys justified by that being the reason i did it like how is sniping into spawn abusing donor powers and how was i abusing donor powers? earlier i was on ff2 and i changed my gravity then mod told me to reset it so i did like it does not say in donor rules not to use gravity on certain servers 

No, you spawn killed me and hit another player in blu spawn and just got off with a warning and EVEN THEN you continued to do it unnoticed. And when the whole valve rocket launcher thing happened I was talking to the person and they had told me you spawned it in and started to kill people with it and since you already had a history of abusing your donor power I think its safe to assume that it was true. Also I have no idea why you keep on bringing up your past because I wasnt part of it but from what I've seen from here is that you don't seem responsible enough to have donator. Again -1 and if possible a punishment.

-1 lied to me about my question.

Furthermore, it has been one excuse after another from you about one scandal after another.

Sorry, but I don't feel I can trust you to represent xG as a member. ?

1 minute ago, YeEternalTuna said:

No, you spawn killed me and hit another player in blu spawn and just got off with a warning and EVEN THEN you continued to do it unnoticed. And when the whole valve rocket launcher thing happened I was talking to the person and they had told me you spawned it in and started to kill people with it and since you already had a history of abusing your donor power I think its safe to assume that it was true. Also I have no idea why you keep on bringing up your past because I wasnt part of it but from what I've seen from here is that you don't seem responsible enough to have donator. Again -1 and if possible a punishment.

2 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

you were the person they were talking to? i literally didn’t kill anyone with it i killed myself and then someone picked it up and started killing with it. lol this is a joke like poop i stopped playing xG for a couple years came back hoping to try again but hell nooooo. just close this never gonna get accepted and i’m done replying to everyone if they weren’t there literally says not to shed light on matters if you weren’t there i read the submission rules and donor rules i have only spawned bosses and killed maybe 2 people with the rocket launcher and one was an accident cuz i spammed in chat for an admin to slay me right after and you can go check the chat history it will be there. 

-Closed

Just don't play victim on your high horse man, it's just genuine criticism for things you've done that you aren't handling professionally.  You can improve on these things still instead of straight throwing a fit and giving up.

another thing is i’ve only joined the servers lately when a mod or dm or dl is on the server other than that i stay away from the dead servers 

1 minute ago, NitNat said:

Just don't play victim on your high horse man, it's just genuine criticism for things you've done that you aren't handling professionally.  You can improve on these things still instead of straight throwing a fit and giving up.

how can i improve on something i’ve been trying to improve but just one thing after another with xG and the staff like every single staff member has a different take on donors and me out of all of them like i was looking through member subs and this is the most commented on  

i’m also not playing victim i am saying yes and no to what i have actually done and people are lying saying i killed with valve rocket launcher that night and that is bullpoop i did not