Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

7 minutes ago, OneGlove said:

If there is no real benefit to the exploit, then why even bother defending it? There is no benefit I can see other than "lol lets trigger people by being loud".

The only reason I see for you arguing to keep this functioning is for the sake of arguing.

There's nothing wrong with it either, it's not done to trigger people. The "exploit" has been around for a while, this isn't new. IMO it's kind of funny to have a Demoman screaming and running into a wall. The only argument you have for removing AIA is "I want to speak in these first 30 seconds even though half of the server hasn't even joined in yet"

-1 for AIA to be removed

I bet you guys are the type of people to go to a rock concert and then complain that it's "too loud"

Tatost

Tatost

Just now, OneGlove said:

If there is no real benefit to the exploit, then why even bother defending it? There is no benefit I can see other than "lol lets trigger people by being loud".

The only reason I see for you arguing to keep this functioning is for the sake of arguing.

There's nothing wrong with it either, it's not done to trigger people. The "exploit" has been around for a while, this isn't new. IMO it's kind of funny to have a Demoman screaming and running into a wall. The only argument you have for removing AIA is "I want to speak in these first 30 seconds even though half of the server hasn't even joined in yet"

-1 for AIA to be removed

• Who Viewed the Topic

7 members have viewed this topic:
    Marceline dingus 0rr Sympathy Tekk Venty Thorax_