sharkaholic

ISOScreenshots of Dr_Madfish_Final!

Hey guys,

I know this is a far stretch, but I assume some of you xG guys have been here since the early years. I’m in need of some great screenshots of the DeathRun map known as Madfish_Final!

Around September-November of 2011, I met a girl named Apple Juice (many knew her as Megan). We ended up getting together and have been a couple since then. I’m working on a scrapbook to give her this November as I am planning on proposing to her on our 7-year anniversary.

We met on that map, so I’m trying to make a “Where it all began” page up to where we are now.

If anyone has some nice spectator shots from around that time and wouldn’t mind them being used, could you link them to me? :)

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Chrono said:

@Aegean he's probably one of the few from around then, I remember someone named Megan don't know if it's the same person you are talking about though unless she played CS:S JB.

She did! She had a pink and white panda bear as her photo. She still does haha!

16 hours ago, sharkaholic said:

She did! She had a pink and white panda bear as her photo. She still does haha!

definitely same megan, i've reformatted like 3 times since back then so I wouldn't have anything, especially not from DR. But @Aegean or @serbiansnaga if he still checks here once in a while might be able to help.