Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Hudson

i hate hudson. this one time i freekilled like 19 people and HE BANNED ME.

what the , abuse.

Can't tell if this person is stupid or a really bad troller.

ya like i killed every single ct with a bomb and hudson says "im banning u from the toy box in my house" and im like wtf thats , like wtf did i do to get banned from his toy box, i played at his house everyday with him and he also played from my toy box, i played with his hot wheels and he played with my transformers cars, this is complete horses , ban this derp immedietmant sil vu plais

ya like i killed every single ct with a bomb and hudson says "im banning u from the toy box in my house" and im like wtf thats , like wtf did i do to get banned from his toy box, i played at his house everyday with him and he also played from my toy box, i played with his hot wheels and he played with my transformers cars, this is complete horses , ban this derp immedietmant sil vu plais

you are my new ing quote. <3

Banned me from his entire house, all because I pooped behind his lawn gnome. I thought that's what you did with them. Such a meanie D:

Why is this thread still up?

I mean Hudson should have already had everything stipped of him!

Like, when I came in and spammed non-stop, then freekill'd, then told him he was a -ing--licking-, and he banned me! How dare he. Just wondering... Did your bans come with a three day detention in his closet of rape and pain?

After careful examination we have decided that your ban request was sufficient

enough to allow us to ban and beat up this player.

Thank you for taking the time to report this rule breaker, he will not live to see the morning!