Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Luke

Member Name: Kevin

Player's Name: Luke

Player's Steam ID: I dont know

Ban Request Reason: He told the t's to have a follow juice boy day. it then leaded me to getting killed. Im pretty sure thats agesnt motd. i also called warden and he started mic spamming and opened cells. I got no proof, but i have witnesses (shadowxspy and hadron)

just reccntley, i said id play jepordy with the t's. i got it wrong and he told the t's to knife me.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

and might i add the question was, what state has the capitol of austin, and i said texas. then he said to kill me

Proof can't be having people who were in there vouch for you, for all we know, you guys might just hate him and want him banned, thats why you need proof..

well i lag when i have fraps out, im not gonna be keeping it out all the itme, and i cant screencap voice commands. they need to kind of fix up the rules. if people hate him, dont u think its cuz he freekills or some crap like that?

Just type record [name of demo] and then it's recorded. then "stop" in console for it to stop recording then "demoui" to watch it.. Then just upload it to mediafire

+1. seen him freekill/tarp/jerk around more than enough.

he also kills -very- quickly... makes a lot of mistakes and bad judgements when he thinks people have broken rules but they haven't - you know, he gives an order that isn't specific enough, someone takes advantage of that, and he kills them without thinking about it.

It doesn't matter if you all +1 this and give a reason like this...Bring proof or we won't do anything. He's a big tarper? Record it. He's disrespectful? Prove it.