Sign in to follow this  
Nighty

Nighty

As a mod, im gonna have to -1 for CSS...whenever im on, it seems like he tries to tell me what to do. And when he attempts to tell me rules, theyre generally incorrect...and sometimes spams and gets somewhat angry when i dont do anything about it, cuz i didnt c it. I like the kid, but he needs to brush up on the rules a bit b4 i change my vouch

-1, im on honestly on a lot, and I have never seen you once or seen you post anything on forums or if it was anything it was pointless

-1, im on honestly on a lot, and I have never seen you once or seen you post anything on forums or if it was anything it was pointless

You know why you dont see me on CSS? becaus off i live in sweden and we have diffrent timezones i can only be on at the mornings with is night for you and your prob in school or asleep and when i'm asleep your on and playing.

+1 for minecraft I've seen you in the channel in teamspeak very frequent and hear you playing; -1 for CSS i've only seen you a couple of times.

+1 for minecraft I've seen you in the channel in teamspeak very frequent and hear you playing; -1 for CSS i've only seen you a couple of times.

As i said too xavien You know why you dont see me on CSS? becaus off i live in sweden and we have diffrent timezones i can only be on at the mornings with is night for you and your prob in school or asleep and when i'm asleep your on and playing. I can only play CSS on mornings and MC at night becaus thats when my brother and mom gets home and starts playing on PC so i get my ping really high and cant play.

-1 for JB. I have no idea who you are and Im on EVERY SINGLE DAY, you also DIDNT DONATE which (as stated in the application) IS REQUIRED. If you do end up donating, +1 for MINECRAFT because you posted random crap to get 100 posts and well, its minecraft lol.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Your timezone argument is invalid as well, Im on the server at the times you claim to be on, not because I live in Sweden, but because Ive been surviving on 4 hours of sleep a night since i was 17 lol

Alright snackbar i seen you in JB serveraltimes i even talked to you and tryed to add you to friend list.

And yesterday i was on for 3 and half hour Non stop. (dident DC or anything)

+1

To be honest, I've seen him on a lot since I have no life and play all day err'day. Give him a chance as mod, if he blows that chance, revoke it.