Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Ask.

Why am i sooo sexy?

Why do soo many xG members love me?

Why is herpes hair longer than mines?

Why wont rosser,serb,and ball not add me on facebook?

Why did the love of my life move far away yesterday and i couldn't even say goodbye cause of a big fight i had with her?

Why doesn't serb respect me?

Why do i have a 4.3 in school?

Why don't you have me added on steam Rexx ;)

Why don't you have me added on steam Rexx ;)
i've been Very preoccupied with school lately,i recently got5 moved to honors class after 2 weeks of school,the assignments in those 2 weeks were not excused for me,my grade plummeted from 3.8 to 2.0 i also have test retakes to do and a history project due tomorrow.

Will you ever come back?

no. at least not in this state, which was worse then when I left.

there's still terrible admins and mods, most of them inactive, not

doing their job correctly, and the Leaders/Co-Leaders

are still promotion happy. (Quality over Quantity, damn. thought someone would have learned that by now.)

and everyone who's not a part of the staff is just power-hungry and wants to be promoted..

so far, Community still sucks.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Why did you leave?

Where do you live?

How old are you?

Are you a virgin? Elaborate if not.

The community and the way it was running. if you want,

I'll list all the problems and causes of why I left.

Ohio.

Sixteen

no. I lost my virginity when I was fourteen. it was at an ex-girlfriends

house when her parents were away for a couple of hours & i had snuck in.

we were cuddling, and flirting, and it eventually lead to sex. I regret it, because I almost

had no feelings for this girl. not to mention she was a virgin too, which added to the guilt.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Do you have the ability to Diamonds?

no. i throw up diamonds.

Also, I'm avoiding the stupid long questions. (ex. Rex & Outshined)

no. at least not in this state, which was worse then when I left.

there's still terrible admins and mods, most of them inactive, not

doing their job correctly, and the Leaders/Co-Leaders

are still promotion happy. (Quality over Quantity, damn. thought someone would have learned that by now.)

and everyone who's not a part of the staff is just power-hungry and wants to be promoted..

QQ bud, if you were a good admin then you'd have the right to talk, but telling everyone you're a girl, then starting conflicts with members and using admin powers for calling you a guy... anyways

You might not have noticed but we have 20-50+ people on every single day on our Jailbreak servers (Just jailbreak alone) and we have about 5-6 other servers that are very highly populated now (including TF2 servers, CSS surf and minigames, and Minecraft) so we do need all the admins that we can get (who are within reason, good). We promote based on applications now, and also based on what our div leaders and admins see in our servers, so before you bash on how we run things, try to know something about it first.