Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Ask.

QQ bud, if you were a good admin then you'd have the right to talk, but telling everyone you're a girl, then starting conflicts with members and using admin powers for calling you a guy... anyways

You might not have noticed but we have 20-50+ people on every single day on our Jailbreak servers (Just jailbreak alone) and we have about 5-6 other servers that are very highly populated now (including TF2 servers, CSS surf and minigames, and Minecraft) so we do need all the admins that we can get (who are within reason, good). We promote based on applications now, and also based on what our div leaders and admins see in our servers, so before you bash on how we run things, try to know something about it first.

Besides trying to convince everyone he was a girl, Vero was the best admin we had back then.

QQ bud, if you were a good admin then you'd have the right to talk, but telling everyone you're a girl, then starting conflicts with members and using admin powers for calling you a guy... anyways

You might not have noticed but we have 20-50+ people on every single day on our Jailbreak servers (Just jailbreak alone) and we have about 5-6 other servers that are very highly populated now (including TF2 servers, CSS surf and minigames, and Minecraft) so we do need all the admins that we can get (who are within reason, good). We promote based on applications now, and also based on what our div leaders and admins see in our servers, so before you bash on how we run things, try to know something about it first.

and this cocky loser named after water comes to save the day. Lmao.

I never started any conflicts with members. I claimed I was female, and people

didn't believe me. I never used my "admin powers" towards anyone calling me a guy.

so if a conflict started, it was their own fault. I never attacked anyone who didn't believe

me. either you believed me, or you didn't. that's it.

so I have no idea where you got that from, but you are extremely mistaken.

anyway, I was a good admin. infact, I was admin and moderator twice. (back when that meant something LOL)

and if i recall correctly, i was mod and admin before you even got promoted once. and that wasn't until I came back

after the leaving the first time. so I do have the right to talk.

Keep in mind, YOU started this. so don't come back flaming me for a dumb argument that YOU started buddy.

Actually a ton of people believed you when u said your a girl. Plus you trolled me. You were cool a long time a go...when u used your mic and didnt act female XD Just sayin

didn't believe me. I never used my "admin powers" towards anyone calling me a guy.

so if a conflict started, it was their own fault. I never attacked anyone who didn't believe

anyway, I was a good admin. infact, I was admin and moderator twice. (back when that meant something LOL)

and if i recall correctly, i was mod and admin before you even got promoted once. and that wasn't until I came back

Keep in mind, YOU started this. so don't come back flaming me for a dumb argument that YOU started buddy.

Actually a ton of people believed you when u said your a girl. Plus you trolled me. You were cool a long time a go...when u used your mic and didnt act female XD Just sayin

please explain how I trolled you. You were one of those who didn't believe me, and kept on coming after me and threatening me.

I never said anything to you. Also, in another thread, you decided to continue to insult me when I never even addressed you once.

Look, This is a question thread, Not arguing. Everybody arguing against vero's just losing time and spamming non the less. If this keep up (The fighting and such) without any other question, Im looking forward getting this thread closed for countering Possible troll actions.

Now Back to the real thing, What's up with your PC vero?

Look, This is a question thread, Not arguing. Everybody arguing against vero's just losing time and spamming non the less. If this keep up (The fighting and such) without any other question, Im looking forward getting this thread closed for countering Possible troll actions.

Now Back to the real thing, What's up with your PC vero?

/agree @ Arthman

my PC is still horrible, but functioning. :b

my new computer is coming in February :c

which is going to cost around $1.3k and the specs are

extremely nice. I shouldn't have to upgrade for another good

four or five years (or longer). so, I'm looking forward to that.

Hopefully these next months pass by quickly.

hopefully they do, also, Aegean agreed with me, If the fighting continues, he's closing the thread.

yet, he's the one who started it and derailed it from the original topic. lol.

The minute you disrespected me, silence, and our staff members basically stating that we don't know what we are doing is what caused me to comment. I don't care if you don't like xG, or if you would rather join another clan and if you don't like how we run things. Coming onto our forums and instead of saying "this clan is not what i'm looking for" when you get asked if you are going to rejoin, and instead deliberately saying things that are negative with no reason other then to roast us is not allowed. Just like how the first thing you replied was "cocky loser named after water" is not necessary. Anyways if more negative comments come from this thread I'll just close it, even if it's members agreeing with me.

The minute you disrespected me, silence, and our staff members basically stating that we don't know what we are doing is what caused me to comment. I don't care if you don't like xG, or if you would rather join another clan and if you don't like how we run things. Coming onto our forums and instead of saying "this clan is not what i'm looking for" when you get asked if you are going to rejoin, and instead deliberately saying things that are negative with no reason other then to roast us is not allowed. Just like how the first thing you replied was "cocky loser named after water" is not necessary. Anyways if more negative comments come from this thread I'll just close it, even if it's members agreeing with me.

you disrespect me, and I'll disrespect you. do not imply I'm a bad admin, and then expect me to respect you.

I'm sorry, but that's not how things work. furthermore, he asked me If I was going to rejoin, I replied with "no" and gave reasons

why. I'm sorry that my reasons why were not sugarcoated to make it look like xG is great. my intention wasn't to disrespect xG,

but this isn't preschool, and I tell it like it is. as you may have noticed, I didn't come here and start flaming. in fact, i didn't even

mention anything related to it until you provoked this argument.