Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Chill yo

Alright, let me start off by saying this is NOT a ban request thread. This is simply my feelings about how some people need to stop taking jailbreak so seriously.

So, I joined a nice game of avalanche a few minutes ago. A new round starts and I'm in the special cell that teleports you INSTANTLY to climb. I think to myself "Okay, cool. I'll just rebel and get the round over with." However, the warden calls a surf day just as I'm about to finish climb. At this point, I have two options. 1.) Complete climb and pray they don't kill me 2.) Go back to the start of climb and get killed for rebelling.

Of course I picked the first option. So I finished climb and I just chill on the number 1 spot until there are 2 other winners. Shortly after the round ends, half the T team complains about how I cheated and how the warden (xshadowspyx) never told them to start surf. I'm just sitting there, watching everyone complain about the smallest things. Not only were they whining, but they were also disrespecting several members, including shadow and myself. I'm sure everyone will hate me after this, but the truth needs to be told. If xG is to continue as a successful community, this type of behavior from the members needs to stop immediately.

Proof: [ATTACH]566.vB[/ATTACH]

And: [ATTACH]567.vB[/ATTACH]

proof.thumb.jpg.d8baaf259621ed688c86dc5e48c79f6b.jpg

proof2.thumb.jpg.2f32ab5dabf468595afb1ca12f7be540.jpg

You guys are so dumb, damn. Now Trif is getting a bunch of shi t for no damn reason because you guys have no clue what your in' about.

I had to gag literally everyone even mute them. They were massivly spamming so much disrespect. I had to kick a few also. Also I banned 1 of them for trolling and not listening to us adminions

Trif I agree with you, I realized for a long time now mostly people just whine, and go at each others throats about the smallest things on the Jailbreak server. Don't understand why people can't just get along and know its for fun, and that its just a game. Anyways, this is why most of the time I'm on minigames cause people get along with each other and not complain.

Seriously, we need to do something with all this . Remember the days that everyone got along with each other? Neither do I.

Whining is human nature, nobody likes to lose and I empathize with them.

But you have to understand Trif, most of the members are immature younger kids.

I'm not saying that I would let my children act this way, I'd probably beat them for it; but the best thing to do in this situation is to ignore it.

Trying to force a kid to grow up is like trying to force a slut to stop ing; it's impossible.

Well shortly after, i came in and aprehended the problem to a certain extent, and eliminated the baddies. I'd say the mission was a SUCCESS/

I completely understand why u finished climb but my issue was with shadowspy. The guy tells us to start surf after 3 guys are nearly at the end giving an un fair advantage. And he's just like it whatever. >.>