JimenyCrickets

Smoker

Member Name: Smoker

In-Game Name: Smoker

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21369376

Donated: No

Other information: I am very interested in becoming a moderator and working to help improve xG whenever I am given the opportunity.

My efforts will be primarily to make the jailbreak server a fun and fair place for all players, xG members and non-affiliates alike.

My goal is the preservation of the xG community and playerbase, and to ensure its longevity and prosperity through CS:GO and beyond.

LONG LIVE Xeno Gamers!

It's funny, I was just thinking about if you would be good as a mod, my answer...f uck yeah

+1

Just be active on TeamSpeak, would be fun to have you on there :)

+1! Since you joined you've had a positive impact on the community. I've also seen you on when few or no mods/admins are online. Yay more moderator coverage-time!

Yes. +1

To start off, he didn't spam the forums to get to 100 posts. Second of all, he's very active. I almost see him on every day. Finally, when he's warden, he doesn't do first reaction last reaction every round like most wardens, he makes things extremely interesting.

On another note, he seems to know the rules fairly well and I've yet to see him get truly pissed at someone.

+1 FER SURE great guy overall, a good CT who acctaully knows the rules, i know i haven't been back for longer than 2 weeks now but ive seen him on everyday since I've gotten back. He always lols too. Hope you get it broseph :D

+1, I don't need to explain myself.

Just go too JailBreak and see how positive it's been getting since he's been here.

lol, i thought i already posted on this ; +1, he definatley deserves mod, he's on all the time and knows rules.

+1 good warden, uses map to advantage (the jumping challenges and stuff), btw u keep saying crouch walk when u mean crouch, it kinda confuses ppl a bit, knows rules, is probably patrick warburton or his son/nephew/younger brother