Sign in to follow this  
Soiled_It

Mojo

you have the dedication to be a mod, you know rules well enough, been in clan since around i joined but you just gotta act a lil more mature at times. Show me this and i will vouch for you!.........................................is what i wouldve said if i hadnt visited hg site with link, didnt knw this happened! Says a lil bit about you no?

Ok I quit xG now can I get back into the game? And besides they suck balls anyways I was planning on quitting to..

Faggots is a slang term referring to a ♥♥♥ man, most commonly used among retards to make fun of other retards that are ♥♥♥ or believed to be ♥♥♥.

"they suck balls anyway"

almost everybody in xG is a male with the few exceptions we will not count in this explanation

"suck balls"

since the previously established 99.99% of xG is male this implies that we are in fact homosexual

"♥♥♥♥♥♥ is a slang term referring to a ♥♥♥ man"

you called us faggots.

there is my reasoning behind me quoting you saying that xG is full of faggots.

and here is my reasoning to prove it wrong, many of us are higher than High School students, or are Seniors in High School and as such we are Adults. by being Adults we have much more freedom to do whatever the ♥♥♥♥ we want, some of us play games, others get ♥♥♥♥♥, others do both. now in my personal experience of playing with xG members, the most notable of them all being Smoker, it seems like many of us get ♥♥♥♥♥ and are indeed straight. Although I am not sure about DuckiiJr. (just kidding, I love the guy! no homo tho.)

Faggots is a slang term referring to a ♥♥♥ man, most commonly used among retards to make fun of other retards that are ♥♥♥ or believed to be ♥♥♥.

"they suck balls anyway"

almost everybody in xG is a male with the few exceptions we will not count in this explanation

"suck balls"

since the previously established 99.99% of xG is male this implies that we are in fact homosexual

"♥♥♥♥♥♥ is a slang term referring to a ♥♥♥ man"

you called us faggots.

there is my reasoning behind me quoting you saying that xG is full of faggots.

and here is my reasoning to prove it wrong, many of us are higher than High School students, or are Seniors in High School and as such we are Adults. by being Adults we have much more freedom to do whatever the ♥♥♥♥ we want, some of us play games, others get ♥♥♥♥♥, others do both. now in my personal experience of playing with xG members, the most notable of them all being Smoker, it seems like many of us get ♥♥♥♥♥ and are indeed straight. Although I am not sure about DuckiiJr. (just kidding, I love the guy! no homo tho.)

You gotta learn what you gotta say... ^I didnt call you faggots I said they suck bawls theres a difference between balls and faggots. I think you should go back to elementry school

Just so you know I didnt know that HG had a ban request since then and plus now I do because I was talking to serbian the next day I only signed in for like 2 minutes or so other then that I dunno. And If I did became a mod I would glad to see you quit because im pretty sure people dont wanna hear about you. And plus just because I troll its not gonna hurt the community dont hate on me, hate on my swag

EDIT: And if you posted the HG thing and then you said I dont care it was back in augest then why post it? and plus I ♥♥♥♥ing hate that clan yo I didnt even join it all I did was wanna just play in there DM server? You gotta problem with that?

EDIT: (Of course another one) AND PLUS in the fact of me it said that I "left" Did you think I really did? are you that dumb to believe me? I would never leave this clan yo. and plus all that is just fake from what I just said

You should probably go back and work on what you wrote cause half of it doesn't even make sense.

I'm going to guess that your first sentence is referring to the fact that you didn't know about the ban requests section of HG's forums. Um...what does that have to do with anything? It was a matter of you being banned because you were in xG, then going on their forums and getting an unban and saying we suck balls. It doesn't matter if you ACTUALLY quit xG or not. Also nice job bashing me in your moderator submission. REALLY shows the maturity you have and what you have to offer the servers. Which is to say, f**k all to both. And you're 13. You don't have swag. Trolls and little kids don't have swag. If you want to live in further denial of that fact, you can join JETZ.

Me saying "I dont care" meant that I didn't care that it was back in august, and that your disloyalty to xG still stands as a result of what you said. Nice job trying to twist my words to your benefit by thinking that it's a moot point because i said "i dont care", too bad it failed. Also, was playing on their DM server worth the time to say that we "suck balls"? If so, yes I have a problem with it. You probably should too, since xG members aren't allowed to go on HG servers. So you effectively wasted your time and any good standing with xG with that comment. Nicely done.

Also wow. People who say "IF I GET MOD I WILL STOP TROLLING" are pathetic. Seriously? It isn't hard to just NOT troll. Grow the hell up, and prove that you can actually be worth your salt as a mod BEFORE you get the powers a mod has. You know, the sensible way to do it? I'm sick of people joining xG and immediately going after mod in the hopes of abusing powers and expecting immediate respect for it. It disgusts me and degrades the whole of xG, and thats exactly the impression you give off by even making this moderator submission.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

You gotta learn what you gotta say... ^I didnt call you faggots I said they suck bawls theres a difference between balls and faggots. I think you should go back to elementry school

Again, bashing people in your own moderator submission, when YOU have more to answer to than ANYONE else. SERIOUSLY? Good god.

TL;DR You aren't loyal. Mods should be. Get out.

♥♥♥♥ zapper, he doesnt deserve mod

WOAH WOAH WOAH MAN...chill :)

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

And definitly a -1. Im not gonna give a reason cuz thats what aegean has come to expect from me...useless, wrong, slanderous posts. Wait, forgot to slander someone...♥♥♥♥ aegean :) <3 youuuuu :P

You should probably go back and work on what you wrote cause half of it doesn't even make sense.

I'm going to guess that your first sentence is referring to the fact that you didn't know about the ban requests section of HG's forums. Um...what does that have to do with anything? It was a matter of you being banned because you were in xG, then going on their forums and getting an unban and saying we suck balls. It doesn't matter if you ACTUALLY quit xG or not. Also nice job bashing me in your moderator submission. REALLY shows the maturity you have and what you have to offer the servers. Which is to say, f**k all to both. And you're 13. You don't have swag. Trolls and little kids don't have swag. If you want to live in further denial of that fact, you can join JETZ.

Me saying "I dont care" meant that I didn't care that it was back in august, and that your disloyalty to xG still stands as a result of what you said. Nice job trying to twist my words to your benefit by thinking that it's a moot point because i said "i dont care", too bad it failed. Also, was playing on their DM server worth the time to say that we "suck balls"? If so, yes I have a problem with it. You probably should too, since xG members aren't allowed to go on HG servers. So you effectively wasted your time and any good standing with xG with that comment. Nicely done.

Also wow. People who say "IF I GET MOD I WILL STOP TROLLING" are pathetic. Seriously? It isn't hard to just NOT troll. Grow the hell up, and prove that you can actually be worth your salt as a mod BEFORE you get the powers a mod has. You know, the sensible way to do it? I'm sick of people joining xG and immediately going after mod in the hopes of abusing powers and expecting immediate respect for it. It disgusts me and degrades the whole of xG, and thats exactly the impression you give off by even making this moderator submission.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Again, bashing people in your own moderator submission, when YOU have more to answer to than ANYONE else. SERIOUSLY? Good god.

TL;DR You aren't loyal. Mods should be. Get out.

You get out. I dont want to hear you anymore

This thread should be close due to -1 lololol

it wont close, people are giving their opinion. I think youd be a good mod mojo, i honestly do! Lemme put it this way, cops and judges are adults due to its importance to society. Take the servers as our society; we need mature people to lay down the law, not immature kids who get angry easily. (not a stab at u, just using it as part of my explination) If you take a look at all the mods we have, they all have a certain level of maturity. Like i said before, u have potentiel, just not ripe enough yet