NotKevinShady

blazer

Member Name: Kevin

Player's Name: blazer

Player's Steam ID: dk

Ban Request Reason: trolling, mad, etc

Re: blazer

No profile ID assigned

you guys are just ♥♥♥♥ing mad for no damn reason, that was before and i changed. you dont know ♥♥♥♥. I dont care about the mic because it doesnt work well in the jb server, BUT! IN ALL THE OTHER xG AND ETC. SERVERS ITS PERFECT! SO FIX THE JB MAP DUMBSHT! retard=Rosser

Re: blazer

No profile ID assigned

1st of all kevin stfu u are a troll and break rules. so i dont need u to tell me ♥♥♥♥. 2nd i waited a while serbian and i just hurried but cant anyone give me a damn chance cuz right now i feel like u guys are filling ur heads with bullsht

Re: kevin

No profile ID assigned

NO! i hate kevin little dicky 8 yr old trolls too much so . i cant take it he disrespects constantly

would have been better, but my screen cap thing messed up.

so check his mod app( L M F A O)

and my member abuse thread (the one from ben not from rabid)

This isn't proof, I need actual pics of console or steam chat etc. You might say it's copy pasta but you could have easily changed the text. I'll leave this open for a bit for you to put viable proof here

He was called names, he insulted you back.

RoSSer antagonized him, he insulted back.

So why don't either of you have a ban request for the same reason you are placing one?

(refering to the Mod submission thread)

Kevin.

This is the dumbest thread i've seen you post in a long time. You show us the thread where you found this "proof" but it's just constant flaming between everyone. You antagonize 95% of the problems that you "complain" about and then have the gall to post on the forums that YOU'RE being trolled. It shocks me that you expect to be taken seriously when you whine about one thing, then go back and respond in a way that antagonizes people to respond to you negatively. If you want to be respected, you need to respect people back. Not be a little 13 year old brat and scream and them and then try to kiss-♥♥♥ with the upper management.

If you could delete this thread, I'd recommend to do that, but since you can't I'll leave you with this:

Don't post something like this again, if you actually get "trolled" and feel like it's insulting take a screenshot of some proof, prove you didn't instigate it, then people might take threads like this seriously.

TLDR: I'm high, this thread is dumb, don't read it.

Kevin.

This is the dumbest thread i've seen you post in a long time. You show us the thread where you found this "proof" but it's just constant flaming between everyone. You antagonize 95% of the problems that you "complain" about and then have the gall to post on the forums that YOU'RE being trolled. It shocks me that you expect to be taken seriously when you whine about one thing, then go back and respond in a way that antagonizes people to respond to you negatively. If you want to be respected, you need to respect people back. Not be a little 13 year old brat and scream and them and then try to kiss-♥♥♥ with the upper management.

If you could delete this thread, I'd recommend to do that, but since you can't I'll leave you with this:

Don't post something like this again, if you actually get "trolled" and feel like it's insulting take a screenshot of some proof, prove you didn't instigate it, then people might take threads like this seriously.

TLDR: I'm high, this thread is dumb, don't read it.

i shal say +1 with this thought and share with me meanie!