Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

Chickenlips

And yet again i will state this very clearly, you trolled me AFTER that i didnt care you called warden i let you have it did i not? It was what happened after that is why i -1's for cause you trolled or tried to.

I didn't troll you.. But okay. You were baiting the Ts and I called you out on it. You were going in the dance floor so they would move so you could kill them. So was Bruce. I didn't even troll you, I just got mad because you were baiting. Learn the rules bro.

I didn't troll you.. But okay. You were baiting the Ts and I called you out on it. You were going in the dance floor so they would move so you could kill them. So was Bruce. I didn't even troll you, I just got mad because you were baiting. Learn the rules bro.
Neither of us stepped foot into disco where they were supposed to be frozen they kept moving out and trying to kill us untill only 2 were left i never baited nor did he.

Neither of us stepped foot into disco where they were supposed to be frozen they kept moving out and trying to kill us untill only 2 were left i never baited nor did he.

You guys were both going into disco, and one of the T's moved and you killed him because he had to freeze. You guys baited. Stop denying it.

You guys were both going into disco, and one of the T's moved and you killed him because he had to freeze. You guys baited. Stop denying it.
Dude stop i never walked into disco max close i got was when there was 2 left and only took a step inside to see them and they werent rebeling i was not breaking a rule, i did not bait now stop dude. i am not going to keep this going last post i was not in the wrong you need to stop trying to be a douche bag i did nothing wrong you trolled cause your an asshat!

Dude stop i never walked into disco max close i got was when there was 2 left and only took a step inside to see them and they werent rebeling i was not breaking a rule, i did not bait now stop dude. i am not going to keep this going last post i was not in the wrong you need to stop trying to be a douche bag i did nothing wrong you trolled cause your an asshat!

You obviously both went in there with the intent to get them move. There was like 2-3 of them left, why would they rebel when they had no guns in there? What was the reasoning or point of going in there after there was a chance to none that a magic gun would just appear. It's considered baiting, you killed him because he moved at you when you went in there. It's baiting. Calm down.

You obviously both went in there with the intent to get them move. There was like 2-3 of them left, why would they rebel when they had no guns in there? What was the reasoning or point of going in there after there was a chance to none that a magic gun would just appear. It's considered baiting, you killed him because he moved at you when you went in there. It's baiting. Calm down.
I'm done with this. This is going nowhere, i'm done with your trolling or attempt at it. Neither of us were baiting. It is pointless to countine this. Good say sir.

Seems like hes still trolling you, why is an arguement with no proof still going. troll is trolling just ignore him. -1

I'm not trolling? You probably weren't even ♥♥♥♥ing there when it happened so stfu.