Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

Chickenlips

Wow! i didnt know this was your clan chcken, that you can decide who can be or not be warden, or when you can magicly steal warden from people! i doubt you even read the motd before

Um, I'm pretty sure you have to have a decently deep voice to be warden and not sound a squeaky dog toy. You're what, like 13? I have read the MOTD, so you should get your facts straight before you come at me like this. It's not my clan, but technically according to the MOTD, you aren't allowed to be warden @your voice. Stop getting mad.

Going to have to -1 this, due to the fact that you're effectively having a back and forth war with two people in the clan in YOUR OWN APP, when you could just ignore their comments or resolve it in a much more mature manner. Not very good form, I have to say.

I'd personally think that with a response from kevin that so painfully screams troll, or perhaps ignorance, due to the lack of a descriptive reasoning behind why you shouldn't get into the clan, should be an obvious landmine that should be avoided. xG has enough bickering with clan members versus out of clan members. But members bickering at each other? That just isn't on.

And no, don't think that I'm defending kevin through this post. I'll agree with you in that I don't like the little kids on the servers, but there are better ways to handle it.

Lol, its people like you that ruin jailbreak. Yea, you can decide whos voice is deep enough to be warden or not

So telling you that you can't be warden because of your pre-pubescent voice, ruins the jailbreak server? I don't see the logic in that. Please make up a better argument yo.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Going to have to -1 this, due to the fact that you're effectively having a back and forth war with two people in the clan in YOUR OWN APP, when you could just ignore their comments or resolve it in a much more mature manner. Not very good form, I have to say.

I'd personally think that with a response from kevin that so painfully screams troll, or perhaps ignorance, due to the lack of a descriptive reasoning behind why you shouldn't get into the clan, should be an obvious landmine that should be avoided. xG has enough bickering with clan members versus out of clan members. But members bickering at each other? That just isn't on.

And no, don't think that I'm defending kevin through this post. I'll agree with you in that I don't like the little kids on the servers, but there are better ways to handle it.

It's whatever now, I'm not gonna get into the clan anyhow. So that's cool. They should just close this application.

Denied for trolling and just recently got banned from servers for a week, please try to re-apply in a few weeks if you believe you have changed.

~Closed