Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

Chickenlips

you ruin the game every time i play with you i know my vote does not count but

I've never even played or insulted you in the time I have played CSS? I don't even know who you are.

+1 for sure.

Guy never trolls, and is very observant of server rules and guidelines.

Would be a great mod, maybe sometime down the line. Standout guy.

So I call warden over you, and you get butthurt over it, and say you're going to call the mods when I obviously got it? Get real bro. Calm down.

Actually it's when you started talking ♥♥♥♥ acting allhigh and mighty and ♥♥♥♥ talking me is when i came and did this and i stand by it. I wasnt trying to be a ♥♥♥♥, but when some1 starts telling me they better then me and ♥♥♥♥ talking i find it rather distastful. i didnt even know you before today and wouldnt have even voted if you didnt act so immature towards me in JB. and me calling mods had nothing to do with you kid, it was with the 5 ct's screaming for warden repeatdly.

Actually it's when you started talking ♥♥♥♥ acting allhigh and mighty and ♥♥♥♥ talking me is when i came and did this and i stand by it. I wasnt trying to be a ♥♥♥♥, but when some1 starts telling me they better then me and ♥♥♥♥ talking i find it rather distastful. i didnt even know you before today and wouldnt have even voted if you didnt act so immature towards me in JB. and me calling mods had nothing to do with you kid, it was with the 5 ct's screaming for warden repeatdly.

The only thing I said it that I have been on the server longer than you, I wasn't acting all high and mighty. You were the one being the prissy little girl because people couldn't call warden. I did in fact call warden over you, and you pretty much just told me to stfu. So yeah. I totally trolled you bro.

And yet again i will state this very clearly, you trolled me AFTER that i didnt care you called warden i let you have it did i not? It was what happened after that is why i -1's for cause you trolled or tried to.