Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

benrapelisberger

Member Name: benrapelisberger

What game?: cs:s

Your In-Game Name: ben rapelisberger (in ban logs)

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33490964

Ban Reason: being a derp

Unban Reason: [insert generic apology here]

I saw Ben randomly come on the server about a week or 2 a go. He joined minigames and as soon as he did he kept slaying all. So I kicked him. Just gunna point that out...but +1 for unban

This is how my convo went with him. I asked him why he abused, he said it was OUR fault that we didn't take his powers away sooner, so he felt he could do whatever he wanted. I told him he lost his powers 4-5 months ago in the first place for abusing, so after a long time he begged for his powers and yelled at me, so I had given him another chance. He never goes on to moderate, and becomes inactive so he got demoted (he quit but just the same he shoulda lost his powers) and a month after that he figures out he didn't lose it, and slays all. I told him as a member of xG he should know better, and that he will be banned from our servers since he promised he wouldn't ♥♥♥♥ up this time. He said "because I definitly play on your servers right?"

-1 sorry ben, you were given 2 chances, you ♥♥♥♥ed up both times... well actually.... make his ban 1month so he can learn.

This is how my convo went with him. I asked him why he abused, he said it was OUR fault that we didn't take his powers away sooner, so he felt he could do whatever he wanted. I told him he lost his powers 4-5 months ago in the first place for abusing, so after a long time he begged for his powers and yelled at me, so I had given him another chance. He never goes on to moderate, and becomes inactive so he got demoted (he quit but just the same he shoulda lost his powers) and a month after that he figures out he didn't lose it, and slays all. I told him as a member of xG he should know better, and that he will be banned from our servers since he promised he wouldn't ♥♥♥♥ up this time. He said "because I definitly play on your servers right?"
-1. this says it all

aegean, i did resign and did not lose my powers. i shouldn't have slayed all, and certainly some ban is due here, but not perm. when i asked for mod i did not have the ability to foresee the future. i did apologize for being unable to do my job and took appropriate actions by resigning. you can't seem to let it go how i allegedly "cried" for mod. i also did apoligize for being an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to you when i didn't get it. that seems to be your only argument. i was a little full of myself when chatting you on steam, and i do apologize for that also. the only logical thing to do here is take away my mod powers (if you haven't already), and unban me.

You got banned before for admin abuse, and I was even the admin who caught you before too. I trusted you with mod after a long time, and what do you do? You resign the same month cuz you were inactive (and you were being demoted that same week anyways) and then give me attitude when I ask why you would abuse once again after I trusted you. Do not tell me it's logical to unban you as you have nothing to offer for our community. All you did was show the community that we were wrong in trusting you with such responsibilities, so why would I think you would be a good member for us? You lost my trust twice now, and even said you don't care if you get banned from our servers since you don't even play on them. Like... your arrogance is so weird, your unban reason is even "Insert generic apology here" like if you aren't gonna give 2 ♥♥♥♥s to even write out a proper apology to me, no idea why you think you are getting unbanned.

You got banned before for admin abuse, and I was even the admin who caught you before too. I trusted you with mod after a long time, and what do you do? You resign the same month cuz you were inactive (and you were being demoted that same week anyways) and then give me attitude when I ask why you would abuse once again after I trusted you. Do not tell me it's logical to unban you as you have nothing to offer for our community. All you did was show the community that we were wrong in trusting you with such responsibilities, so why would I think you would be a good member for us? You lost my trust twice now, and even said you don't care if you get banned from our servers since you don't even play on them. Like... your arrogance is so weird, your unban reason is even "Insert generic apology here" like if you aren't gonna give 2 ♥♥♥♥s to even write out a proper apology to me, no idea why you think you are getting unbanned.

I am not asking for mod back, i just want the ban to not be perm. i did apologize in my previous post for giving you an attitude, i apologized for not being active. i will have no responsibilities for you to trust me with, for again i am not asking for mod. my "[insert generic apology here]" was only so people could maybe get sum lulz, and see the brighter side if the situation. which was the case for brian's +1. so because i did not apologize earlier here: i am sorry for being an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to aegean and the comunity. i apologize for not being active when given the responsibility.