Sign in to follow this  
BTYM

Hudson

You were being annoying. Sure muting may have been a little far, but there's far more important things to do than worry about a 5 second mute.

As I see it, this isn't a case of admin abusing. Admin abusing would be worse, not a 5 second mute. There is probably more to the story, so I say that this should be closed and we all move on. =King

[ATTACH]819.vB[/ATTACH]

case-closed-stamp.gif.d1f12706c012cfd115a2482fffab96ca.gif

It's ♥♥♥♥ing hudson who the hell cares, hudson does as he wants, it's hudson! IT'S ♥♥♥♥ING HUDSON HE'S AMAZING AND SEXY. This has no homo involved what so ever, GO HUDSON -1

I can understand why'd you post this.

But is this really worth causing controversy for yourself from others who disagree with you because of it's insignificance? When you can just let go of it?

I agree with what carbon says, but this really inst abuse =/ and 2 of the ones posting dont even have the right person he means hudson jr not the cat taming god!

Were you mic spamming or something like that? I really can't judge this since I wasn't there but if you were and got muted for it, it sounds silly to put a aboose thread for a 5 second mute lol

I really hope aegean starts forum banning for threads like this.

^ I REALLY HOPE SO TOO! Not abuse... 5 second mute because you were apparently being annoying. I would say I understand the principle of the thing... but it was just 5 seconds.

~Closed