carsN

Lissa

Member Name: Lissa

In-Game Name: Lissa, n0pe`, and nero`

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15469276

Donated: No

Other information: I love xG, the community, the people, and the fun times I've had on the servers.

Sometimes I can get a little angry at some of the moderators/admins, but hardly any of them do I have problems with. I'm very involved with the members and staff. I'm in a team with members/admins of xG, me and DuckiiJr are in love (:p), and I play on the xG servers regularly. I play on Minigames almost daily, and if not, I play on Jailbreak. I enjoy the servers, and the community, and I'd love to have more of a part in the community, and I'm more than willing to donate my time to the servers and community.

+1 she is active on the servers and is actually a pretty cool person. I think she would do a fine job as mod, and maybe make things a little more...interesting ^_^

+1 she is active on the servers and is actually a pretty cool person. I think she would do a fine job as mod, and maybe make things a little more...interesting ^_^

A little bit less... sausage fest?

Yes! Absolutely!

:P

Off-topic: Your forum signature is long as hell, but it isn't the only thing about you that's long as hell ;)

:o !! :D:D:D:D:D:D that may have just made my whole week lmao

:P

Off-topic: Your forum signature is long as hell, but it isn't the only thing about you that's long as hell ;)

I say +1 because shes a good person and knows the rules but is racist once in awhile which i dont really mind

I admit sometimes I let that slip out. It's a habit of mine, and I never mean to seriously discriminate or offend. It's more of a joking type of insult for me.

Ummmmm? O_o wtf are you talking about? Lissa=girl plus i dont LOVE LOVE her lmao XD!

inb4 he didnt donate.

Will plus one when you do seeing as how its required.

Off topic- Duckii Jr is in love with a man.

Ummmmm? O_o wtf are you talking about? Lissa=girl plus i dont LOVE LOVE her lmao XD!

i agree considering lissa is a girl not a guy and you would know that if you payed any attention

inb4 he didnt donate.

Will plus one when you do seeing as how its required.

Off topic- Duckii Jr is in love with a man.

-1 Hes a man and a troll. i would leave if he got mod, and no not kidding he doesnt deserve mod.