Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Pipe

Thats me, yes, Ill post some pictures of the work on my body later in a tattoo thread or something. I have about 160 hours of work on my body. Did anyone notice the creeper tattoo on my thumb? Lol. I also have portraits of Dr House, Johnny Cash, Greg Graffin, and Tim Armstrong.

I call my bong the Dega-bong/ Wrath of Bong in honor of Codemonkeys. My little glass bowl is called the TARDIS, cause it brings me on adventures through space.

Come at me.

(i'll put up some pictures later when i have weed.)

that is him with the tattoos, vero post pics of urself (ur REAL self), also u seem to be getting active again on forums, is this heralding something big? (u rjing xg)

i have posted pictures of my real self. trollface.png

and indeed i have been active, but only because I've been bored lately

and I need something to fill up my time as i wait for my new computer to ship out.

How about Barneys breath? Seems to be a purple pipe lol if i had to name my pipe, it would be Joe Dirt.............. dirtiest piece of crap ever! Migh get a pic of it soon. Must say vero and snackbar, you guys got my respect =D me loves all sstoners

my bowl is dirty. the purple-ish blue is only suppose to be around the spoon part. the rest (on the straight pipe part) gives off a purplish-gold tint, which is pure resin :b

I call my bong the Dega-bong/ Wrath of Bong in honor of Codemonkeys. My little glass bowl is called the TARDIS, cause it brings me on adventures through space.

Come at me.

(i'll put up some pictures later when i have weed.)

Oh em gee someone else who watched codemonkeys <3

I'll have to post my spoon up, captain cough.

And thats a fat pipe man holy ♥♥♥♥.

you should see my bong(s) lmao.

Oh em gee someone else who watched codemonkeys <3

This ritcheere, is my TARDIS. Will post moar when I get my Dega-bong back from Kevin on Friday. I also have literally 3 of MuLLin's type bowls, those little shits are awesome.

They sell 'em at a store down the street for like five bucks. Good for sticking in a backpack or pocket.

[ATTACH]981.vB[/ATTACH]

TARDIS.thumb.JPG.4e2444088be4d1ec4064139297b0a7c2.JPG

you likes da ding dongs in da mouth russian ;)

lol :D......

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

did you buy that one intentionally because it looks like male genitalia?

No i bought it for someone to use as a ♥♥♥♥♥ while people smoke weed out their vagina juices