Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

[xG]LordAragon

lol i NEVER call warden lol thats some bs... ask anyone im a warden whore... and i DONT care to admit it...

and stop trying to be Innocent u always ♥♥♥♥ing say ♥♥♥♥ to me too so dont bs everyone...

lol i NEVER call warden lol thats some bs... ask anyone im a warden whore... and i DONT care to admit it...

and stop trying to be Innocent u always ♥♥♥♥ing say ♥♥♥♥ to me too so dont bs everyone...

Proof? I don't see any proof, so I guess I didn't. Regardless, even if I have said stuff to you, it wasn't then. I didn't say anything to you and you came at me. You need to stop getting so butthurt.

lol im butt hurt... im not the one who made a ban request

U F U C K I N G P U S S Y

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

and whats ur prob bro... what have i ever done to u? u seem to hate me all of a sudden

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

and whats ur prob bro... what have i ever done to u? u seem to hate me all of a sudden

My problem is that you forum spam and all of a sudden have an attitude problem. You troll our players and get all defensive about it when you get called out for calling someone a ♥♥♥. Sarcastic trolls like you and neteX bring the community down. Grow up and stop acting like a child who doesn't get what they want just because you can. You obviously have issues to be starting fights and calling players ♥♥♥♥♥ on a community forum.

P.S. L2spell

P.S.S. Acting immature towards Chickenlips and forum spamming will NOT get you mod. Learn your place.

lol i dont want mod... ive seen what it has done to people...

they were at 1st cool then they get mod and become douche bags...

and show me where i didnt spell something correctly... its called shortening the words bro

and how am i making xg look bad a u stupid? lol gtfo u dont knw me bro...

and im the child for saying something wrong about someone... O FORGIVE ME please im a sinner

SCREW U BRO

and show me where i didnt spell something correctly... its called shortening the words bro

and im the child for saying something wrong about someone... O FORGIVE ME please im a sinner

SCREW U BRO

Dude all i gotta say is even if u get pissed off in RL dont bring it to the game idc how you act but ur dissrespecting me for being warden.... i did nothing wrong that around either read motd rules

SCREW U BRO

You realize that you are digging your own grave?

By badmouthing to xG members, mods, admins, and community members you make the community look bad.