Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Arthman & Hobo # 4 (Chrono)

I hate to say but I could care less, the two admins that were involved are good guys. They just needed to get it out of them, Silence used to always abuse and no ♥♥♥♥s were given. So personally I would let this slide and then take action if it becomes a reoccuring issue.

Not because no ♥♥♥♥ given. What are we suppose to do. Post an admin abuse? or Ban request?

So your also saying that if i feel like abusing i can abuse just so i can get it out of my system?

Honestly Arthman, this thread wasn't really directed at you, mostly it was for Chrono. This just shows that you're an idiot. First off, you were NOT being sarcastic. Can you hear yourself? You said in a strong and serious voice that you promise any T that rebels will be abused. That's not sarcasm you buffoon. You wasted every ones time for your own amusement. This is not what admins do, they uphold the rules and represent what everyone should strive to be like. All you care about is doing stupid stuff that only you want to do for the "lulz". You are a horrible representation of an admin and I hope you are removed.

I hate to say but I could care less, the two admins that were involved are good guys. They just needed to get it out of them, Silence used to always abuse and no ♥♥♥♥s were given. So personally I would let this slide and then take action if it becomes a reoccuring issue.

Hudson, there's really nothing we can do when Silence wants to screw around. At least with him it's funny.

hhahahahaha pyro :D and idk trif ive never seen him like take anything serious..........and he seems pretty serious and the proof is der kidna so Im wid My Boy Trif.......... I dont see anything about chrono maybe im blind

1st, I didnt find it funny. I never saiod LULZ or anything. 2nd, I would agree to what you said mayesaki, Only if i would hear myself ALL YEARS long. Maybe if you would get in the TS3 channel and talk to me to hear me and how i use sarcasm and such. I AM NEVER serious. Exept while dealings with IN SERVER problem. you guys PUT WORDS in my mouth. I never did agree to any of this. You think this was for my amusement. Fortunatly, i didnt die that round. you werent there either so you got NO MATERIAL to talk on. I had NO IDEA that they were about to do that, and as i said, Never i did abuse on people after telling them that i would. Now, Let's stop the flaming untill duckii or any xGD for CSS or xGC comes in and decide who's right and who's wrong. Just THEN, we will see.

On another part, Trif was right. I argued on part 2 over stupid thing that i was wrong. i DO appologie for that, but on part 1, i refuse to take any blame for what happened as i was, or thought that i was enforcing LEGITIMATE orders. One does not read in others mind. Untill then, Peace out.

-Arthman

Arthman, you keep saying the same excuse "You have to do what warden says". That's reasonable for if it's "CT's go over here" or "CT's stop baiting" e.t.c. By your logic, if the warden said "Arthman, freekill all the T's", you'd do that because "You have too"? No.... but There's really not much towards you, it's mostly for chrono..

Like c'mon chrono, you JUST got mod, you shouldn't even be muting @all... you NEVER do that unless it's necessary. You were so excited when you got it, you had all these questions, and I was trying to help you, looks like I didn't help you enough... Chrono, you should've known better.. You really ♥♥♥♥ed up...

-1 for demotion, +1 for probation for chrono

0 for arthman.

I was there i can confirm that both these admins did to this on island tortune. I was one of the cts i even warn the Ts that numerous players were going under the map including the ADMINS and MODS. This is disgraceful as u have ur admins threatening and abusing to have their little "secret" and to set an example by exploiting the map for a warday. Maybe Arthman, Chrono, and other admins should think how would you feel if on a warday i was glitched inside a box and i shot u in the head? Would you slay me, ban me, or kick me? Use your judgement instead of trying to be a smartass. I got the screenshot of CTs under the map here Steam Community :: Screenshot

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

EZ, that's out of logic. i had NO idea of what was up, so i was enforcing the MOTD

Are you kidding me? YOU had no idea what was going on? I said i didn't want to go under the number 8 and u started ranting how i had to follow wardens orders at all times or get slayed or some complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ like that.