Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Rabid Re-apply

To every 1 i had hated for the past couple of weeks, I apolgise and if you do -1 I'll understand.

I left the clan to join a garrys mod clan, i got accepted but just lost the feel for it, xG will always be there for me, and really hope i can get back in

You troll me all the time on TS, and are a huge ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and I swear if I ever met you in real life, I would throw a rock at you. A big one too.

+1

Most certainly a big +1. He is pretty hilarious and you may be surprised what I am about to say. This guy right here actually helped me out and is pretty much always nice. He was even acting well..somewhat serious.... when helping me out. The rest of time time he would make me life and made me feel betta :p

everyones allowed to change their minds

+1 cause he makes jb hilarious BUT u NEED to work on controlling your anger towards others, dont take what other ppl say so srsly and learn to keep urself calm and to not resolve to insulting ppl

well i never knew him in the past but im going to judge him from wat i saw when i joined xG

he claims he is 18 so he is suppose to be mature.....

trolling and threating to ddos our servers doesnt sound like an 18 year old to me...

idk why ur getting +1s but from me its staying a -1

many ppl say"oh plz one more chance etc (with bull crap)" if u truly can change show us...

play on the servers and well see if u changed or not

i then might change my decision

You also said you were done with xG why reapply?

When did i say i was done? o.O

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Oh i don't want mod of any sort, don't worry tarin, i don't play jb, or any cs:s really any more >.< :P