Rabid

Member protest on oscar

Oscar to stay or go.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Oscar to stay or go.

• Get him out of here.
    • Naw he's not that bad.

He ♥♥♥♥in owned tarin in that teamspeak recording lols

Actually, I owned him. While he raged and was nonsensical, I was quite logical and calm. The same thing happened today on Pub, only I didn't record it and it was directed more at Rabid than myself. But he did have a few things to say about me that were laughable.

This is what we call the Lost-Puppy Syndrome. At first, you like it, then it runs away., or gets run over by a car. So what do you do? You buy a new one! Now, let's see. Didn't everybody have a problem with neteX? As soon as we kicked him out, you guys wanted a new member to pick on. So, who else semi-annoyed you that recently joined the clan? Oscar.

This is what we call the Lost-Puppy Syndrome. At first, you like it, then it runs away., or gets run over by a car. So what do you do? You buy a new one! Now, let's see. Didn't everybody have a problem with neteX? As soon as we kicked him out, you guys wanted a new member to pick on. So, who else semi-annoyed you that recently joined the clan? Oscar.

if no 1 likes him how is that picking on him? He dug his own grave these are the peoples opinion and the people is what run this clan, Aside from silence of course. Without the users nothing would get accomplished people who do stupid things get treated badly, Do not try and attempt to make some witty post that is irrelevant to this.

It is his fault where he is at now.

When i got kicked out, i waited 3months b4 re applying maybe longer, but i did because i loved xG, if he likes this clan so much, he can do exactly what i did and change! but if he doesnt want to have the dedication or represent our clan correctly get him the ♥♥♥♥ out of here

Its his fault where he is now? So all of you constantly provoking him and making him act out in those ways was 100% his fault and his fault alone? I highly doubt that. This clan, as a whole, is about as mature as a 7 year old who lost their batman toy. Id suggest we take no action and close this thread as it serves no benefit.

if no 1 likes him how is that picking on him? He dug his own grave these are the peoples opinion and the people is what run this clan, Aside from silence of course. Without the users nothing would get accomplished people who do stupid things get treated badly, Do not try and attempt to make some witty post that is irrelevant to this.

It is his fault where he is at now.

When i got kicked out, i waited 3months b4 re applying maybe longer, but i did because i loved xG, if he likes this clan so much, he can do exactly what i did and change! but if he doesnt want to have the dedication or represent our clan correctly get him the ♥♥♥♥ out of here

>Rabid

>Change In Behavior

wat

Yeah, alright. Put him on probation.

Probation? For 20 to 3? No, as i said before, If he wants to stay in this clan come back, a different person this is 1 of the most hyped threads on the forum atm, in less then 5hours

To jay-

How do we provoke him? what does he do that makes us provoke him? he trolls. he disrespects, he thinks he's above every 1 else, I quote "oscar: I WILL NOT GET KICKED OUT OF THIS CLAN, I WILL NOT GET KICKED OUT OF THIS CLAN, Probably said it about another 4-5 times. yelling it at the least! you can ask any 1 in the pub server at the time,

The reason he was screaming that, might by asked next, And the response i will have to that is this, He was trying to apologize to me, and i denied it cause of what he did. 6minuts after i make the post he try's to apologize,How is that sincere, I'm not going to accept a fake apology. After i deny his apology he goes onto say and i quote, ♥♥♥♥ you rabid i have so much ♥♥♥♥ on you i will get you banned.

IN result he makes false threats, he's immature, he's annoying, he trolls. 4 strikes on him, with 20+ +1's?

All of what you just wrote could be said about you as well. Keep that in mind. Now, ill address your point: I dont care what happened in pub, for all i know you ganged up on him to elicit a response. What im trying to get across to people here is that is this one player, out of a community of 80+ really spreading that much harm, discomfort, abusiveness, and annoyance. Or is it just easy to vote "yes" and agree with the 3 people who posted before you.

Then why does he want to be in this community? Once again he dug his own grave, nothing i can say different.I mean what he said in pub was a problem. so i do not see why you see it as not, you were not there during any of this. and we have about half the ts to back it up. I don't see why you are sticking up for him this much, you don't play with him, you don't know him. You have no history with him. And any 1 could say the same about me, Called turning a new leaf or some ♥♥♥♥. why do you think I'm being srs?

Just down to the final point, Who would want to be in a community were more then half of it hates you? and all can agree on him being voted out. Don't understand..

Im sticking up for him because xG cant get along without ostracizing one of its members once a month. Its like you guys NEED something to complain about, you have to take every little offense personally and cant let anything go. It really is sickening. Life isn't about picking on every single minute detail that someone does wrong and calling them out for it like they shot the president. Let some things go and just go on with your life.

He is already on probation for verbally assaulting me on TS as well as comments on Steam chat.

He was on his last warning. He needs to be done.

We are trying to build the clan as a better community, If you don't like the way it's done leave, He trolls we get something done. We are not going to just let it slide.

Me and shikaku were kicked out of xG a long time ago for trolling, Why can't more people be kicked out? This is dumb to continue on, let the votes decide

Don't quote the "building a better community line" to me, a community thrives on differences and being criticized. If everyone got along all the time society would go no where and we'd never evolve.

Too be completely honest Rabid since your the one complaining about his "trolling" I just cant take it seriously, you made a career of trolling in xG and all the servers. Although most of it is harmless, it rubs off on other people and spreads. I don't mind trolling (clearly) I look at it as part of the game that we just have to deal with. "Getting rid of the trolls" is like saying "we have to eliminate all disease and violence from the world" it is a utopian ideal that is impossible to reach. I'm not trying to be rude at all, you know we're friendly, im just speaking my mind on this matter.

I'm sorry, But nothing you will say will change my mind, I want him out. You can defend him as much as you want, But i just don't want to deal with that ♥♥♥♥.. Sorry.

^ lame excuse ran out of ideas...