Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Member protest on oscar

Oscar to stay or go.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Oscar to stay or go.

• Get him out of here.
    • Naw he's not that bad.

Mostley every 1 in ts hates him. his time is done, he is just annoying, i don't want him banned but i want him out of this community.

Tired of his annoynce.

LOL!!! XD!!!

yea we started this lol

but yea he is really annoying

raelly not funny

and idk why he got accepted lots of mods + admins -1 his app

BAN HIM ON ALL!!!!!

(clearly he shud as he got 11 +1s in 5 mins lol!!)

+1, I thought he was alright, then he got extremely annoying, he even freekilled me in the vip cell claiming he knew how to tell if peopel 180'd or not.. then he killed like 4 more. He's dumb and disrespectful.

Sorry everyone but for one game its not enough, and rabid you cant member protest me for just 1 little thing cuz i annoy you, everyone in t's hates me beacuse there not smart enough on how to rebel. And tarin why are you in this this is earlier so everyone mind there own buisness

Sorry everyone but for one game its not enough, and rabid you cant member protest me for just 1 little thing cuz i annoy you, everyone in t's hates me beacuse there not smart enough on how to rebel. And tarin why are you in this this is earlier so everyone mind there own buisness

I most defiantly can make this post and don't say i can't! that is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and you know it!, you have annoyed people too much your time is done. Do not say that stuff around me. i have the balls to do what no 1 else will.

I have every right to stick my nose in this! Your level of disrespect towards me is crazy. I hate playing with you. I protested the second you got accepted, and again barely a week ago. You should know better than to act like a fool so soon after you almost got the boot, but you don't.